OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Looks like I want be spending a lot of money on the Kobe 7 as I did with the last 3 models........
We need pics without the sleeve for us casual wearers

PS looks good
pimp.gif
having a white swoosh would look good to imo

Del Sols look pretty good to me for the most part. Not wowed by them, but more or less what I expected. I actually like how they're colorblocked as is. The white is sort of a staple part of the Del Sol colorway, only one that didn't really have white were the IIs.

Del Sols look pretty good to me for the most part. Not wowed by them, but more or less what I expected. I actually like how they're colorblocked as is. The white is sort of a staple part of the Del Sol colorway, only one that didn't really have white were the IIs.

I never wear kobes casually anyway strictly for the court so I like that they are sticking to what makes it a better court shoe not for casual wear. Wear lebrons for that.

I never wear kobes casually anyway strictly for the court so I like that they are sticking to what makes it a better court shoe not for casual wear. Wear lebrons for that.

Sorry if this has been answered already but does this shoe not have a tongue? Is your only option that dumb sleeve? I don't see that being practical in Nike trying to market a sneaker to its consumers that buy the shoe for casual wear. 

Sorry if this has been answered already but does this shoe not have a tongue? Is your only option that dumb sleeve? I don't see that being practical in Nike trying to market a sneaker to its consumers that buy the shoe for casual wear. 

I thought the xmas cw was the del sol? if so I don't see it selling out. the 5 didn't even sell out right away and the grinches sold on Hype and the fact they were limited/neon. Don't get me wrong, I have the last 2 xmas cw's because they were unique but a typical gr lakers cw for xmas just seems lame when Bron is getting a red/green/white cw again. Do the lake show even play xmas this year if we have a season? that could be a factor.

either, they look like a performer, but casually I just don't see it unless that ankle sleeve is removable.

I thought the xmas cw was the del sol? if so I don't see it selling out. the 5 didn't even sell out right away and the grinches sold on Hype and the fact they were limited/neon. Don't get me wrong, I have the last 2 xmas cw's because they were unique but a typical gr lakers cw for xmas just seems lame when Bron is getting a red/green/white cw again. Do the lake show even play xmas this year if we have a season? that could be a factor.

either, they look like a performer, but casually I just don't see it unless that ankle sleeve is removable.

As long as they do the job on court. If they look good while you wear em in a basketball uniform and perform damn well on the court, then nike held up thier end of the bargain. They are BASKETBALL SHOES Right?

As long as they do the job on court. If they look good while you wear em in a basketball uniform and perform damn well on the court, then nike held up thier end of the bargain. They are BASKETBALL SHOES Right?

There's going to be at least TWO versions of this shoe. I'm sure that people who don't care for the interchangeable sleeve can just buy the general version, which I'm sure will just have the regular tongue set up. I'm pretty sure all the pics we've seen so far have been of the supreme version, which we knew months ago would have the interchangeable feature.

There's going to be at least TWO versions of this shoe. I'm sure that people who don't care for the interchangeable sleeve can just buy the general version, which I'm sure will just have the regular tongue set up. I'm pretty sure all the pics we've seen so far have been of the supreme version, which we knew months ago would have the interchangeable feature.

The sleeve thing reminds me of the adidas equipment kicks from the 90s. You could buy sleeves in diff colors.

The sleeve thing reminds me of the adidas equipment kicks from the 90s. You could buy sleeves in diff colors.

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Now i'm hoping the ankle sleeve is removeable. No way will I wear that yellow sleeve. I'm on the fence with the back of the midsole to heel cup transition. Must be because of the grey heel plate. I don't mind the contrasting flywire at all. Pass on this c/w. The cut seems much lower too. I will probably like the blackout version.
Sleeve is removable... however looks like its connected to the insole
The sleeve can be removed from the insole.

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Now i'm hoping the ankle sleeve is removeable. No way will I wear that yellow sleeve. I'm on the fence with the back of the midsole to heel cup transition. Must be because of the grey heel plate. I don't mind the contrasting flywire at all. Pass on this c/w. The cut seems much lower too. I will probably like the blackout version.
Sleeve is removable... however looks like its connected to the insole
The sleeve can be removed from the insole.

Originally Posted by jst628

only thing with the del sol's is too much white.

also, there HAS to be a tongue. it wouldn't be called the "romovable sleeve" if there wasn't a tongue for them... quit buggin' over it.
true that

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I think you're right about that.  Nike is probably trying to satisfy those who are still uncertain about playing in a low top. 
If we get a version without the sleeve, I'm all over it.  If not, money saved 

Back
Top Bottom