OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by In Transit

Originally Posted by never wear them

Actually.... Kobe/Eric was the primary reason why light plastic shoes came about...

?

8f1363dd6fecd1eaad4172dbed727289c560a72e_r.gif

Eric made that shoe too....

But Kobe had nothing to do with it.

I think I should say it but we are getting trolled. It is a good discussion but it's taking away from the thread.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think I should say it but we are getting trolled. It is a good discussion but it's taking away from the thread.

He was already banned from SC. Hopefully he stays true to his screen name and just moves along...

I knew I should have just bought a pair from Marquee even though I didnt care for the cw. At least we would have detailed breakdown and comparison pics along with an on court review by now...

*kicking myself

I knew I should have just bought a pair from Marquee even though I didnt care for the cw. At least we would have detailed breakdown and comparison pics along with an on court review by now...

*kicking myself

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

He was already banned from SC. Hopefully he stays true to his screen name and just moves along...

Actually, you are trolling yourselves. You are jealous at the fact that we got the shoes before you, the so called fans, so now you are in denial. You attack the pics, you attack the info given, you attack people who disagree with your opinion of this shoe, then even going so far to claim that the pics are not even the REAL pics of the supreme's. You have even had a quotathon suggesting it.

In short, you mad. 

Actually, you are trolling yourselves. You are jealous at the fact that we got the shoes before you, the so called fans, so now you are in denial. You attack the pics, you attack the info given, you attack people who disagree with your opinion of this shoe, then even going so far to claim that the pics are not even the REAL pics of the supreme's. You have even had a quotathon suggesting it.

In short, you mad. 

In short, you mad. 

Jealous?
laugh.gif
 Far from it. I attack the pics because they add NOTHING to this thread...similar to yourself.

I dont have the shoes, nor held them/wore them so I have yet to even form an opinion of the shoe. 

No one is asking you any questions, however, you still choose to continue to come back in here and spew your nonsense. If I wanted to read how much you hate the shoe, or the supposed problems in its design, I would go back a few pages.

In short, you "In transit", so get to where you are going and G.T.FO.

In short, you mad. 

Jealous?
laugh.gif
 Far from it. I attack the pics because they add NOTHING to this thread...similar to yourself.

I dont have the shoes, nor held them/wore them so I have yet to even form an opinion of the shoe. 

No one is asking you any questions, however, you still choose to continue to come back in here and spew your nonsense. If I wanted to read how much you hate the shoe, or the supposed problems in its design, I would go back a few pages.

In short, you mad. 

Jealous?
laugh.gif
 Far from it.
 I attack the pics because they add NOTHING to this thread...similar to yourself.

Mugen EP wrote:

*kicking myself

?

I'm sorry that you feel that way.

It's a shame, as I was hoping that we could be friends. Well, I hope that you enjoy the shoes a bit more than I did.

In short, you mad. 

Jealous?
laugh.gif
 Far from it.
 I attack the pics because they add NOTHING to this thread...similar to yourself.

Mugen EP wrote:

*kicking myself

?

It's a shame, as I was hoping that we could be friends. Well, I hope that you enjoy the shoes a bit more than I did.

In short, you mad. 

Jealous?
laugh.gif
 Far from it.

Mugen EP wrote:

*kicking myself

?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

In Transit is to the ZKVII thread as Nat Turner was to the ZKVI thread.

True.Let's try to see if we can manage to NOT get this thread locked because based on the last two pages that's where it's headed.Real pics of the ones with the tongue would be great.

Back
Top Bottom