OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

In Transit is to the ZKVII thread as Nat Turner was to the ZKVI thread.

True.Let's try to see if we can manage to NOT get this thread locked because based on the last two pages that's where it's headed.Real pics of the ones with the tongue would be great.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

In Transit is to the ZKVII thread as Nat Turner was to the ZKVI thread.

True.Let's try to see if we can manage to NOT get this thread locked because based on the last two pages that's where it's headed.Real pics of the ones with the tongue would be great.

kobe-vii-supreme-71-600x400.jpg

Back to the shoes. This is my fav shot of the Supremes from that shoot. It really shows the details of the shoe in the sunlight. What you cats will notice is that the heel counter is a bit larger, but the shoe maintains the overall shape of  the VI  I personally hope that the 140 dollar version has a China color  similar to last years. This shoe with a full tongue should hold colors well.

pimp.gif

Back to the shoes. This is my fav shot of the Supremes from that shoot. It really shows the details of the shoe in the sunlight. What you cats will notice is that the heel counter is a bit larger, but the shoe maintains the overall shape of  the VI  I personally hope that the 140 dollar version has a China color  similar to last years. This shoe with a full tongue should hold colors well.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Those do look good. I just don't like that high strap.

Nobody did. This is what I heard during test runs. It served no function.  Hopefully when the 140 dollar version comes out, the ones with the tongue, some sweet color ways will release as well. I love the shape, the silhouette of this shoe.

Nobody did. This is what I heard during test runs. It served no function.  Hopefully when the 140 dollar version comes out, the ones with the tongue, some sweet color ways will release as well. I love the shape, the silhouette of this shoe.

Originally Posted by In Transit

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Actually, you are trolling yourselves. You are jealous at the fact that we got the shoes before you, the so called fans, so now you are in denial. You attack the pics, you attack the info given, you attack people who disagree with your opinion of this shoe, then even going so far to claim that the pics are not even the REAL pics of the supreme's. You have even had a quotathon suggesting it.

In short, you mad. 

Jealous?
laugh.gif
 Far from it.
 I attack the pics because they add NOTHING to this thread...similar to yourself.

I dont have the shoes, nor held them/wore them so I have yet to even form an opinion of the shoe. 

No one is asking you any questions, however, you still choose to continue to come back in here and spew your nonsense. If I wanted to read how much you hate the shoe, or the supposed problems in its design, I would go back a few pages.

In short, you "In transit", so get to where you are going and G.T.FO.

Mugen EP wrote:
I knew I should have just bought a pair from Marquee even though I didnt care for the cw. At least we would have detailed breakdown and comparison pics along with an on court review by now...

*kicking myself

?

I'm sorry that you feel that way.

It's a shame, as I was hoping that we could be friends. Well, I hope that you enjoy the shoes a bit more than I did.

You just aren't very bright are you...

Jealously has nothing to do with it. "Kicking myself" because had I purchased the shoes I would have been able to actually contribute detailed pics and a breakdown of the VII by now. I would have also played in them and been able to come in and give feedback on how exactly the shoe feels/compares/performs to others in the Kobe line etc...Basically much more than anything we have yet to see here or what has been added to this thread by claimed wear testers.

Hopefully someone comes in here soon that purchased from Marquee with some added info and feedback.
pimp.gif

Actually, you are trolling yourselves. You are jealous at the fact that we got the shoes before you, the so called fans, so now you are in denial. You attack the pics, you attack the info given, you attack people who disagree with your opinion of this shoe, then even going so far to claim that the pics are not even the REAL pics of the supreme's. You have even had a quotathon suggesting it.

In short, you mad. 

Jealous?
laugh.gif
 Far from it.
 I attack the pics because they add NOTHING to this thread...similar to yourself.

I dont have the shoes, nor held them/wore them so I have yet to even form an opinion of the shoe. 

No one is asking you any questions, however, you still choose to continue to come back in here and spew your nonsense. If I wanted to read how much you hate the shoe, or the supposed problems in its design, I would go back a few pages.

Mugen EP wrote:
I knew I should have just bought a pair from Marquee even though I didnt care for the cw. At least we would have detailed breakdown and comparison pics along with an on court review by now...

*kicking myself

?

It's a shame, as I was hoping that we could be friends. Well, I hope that you enjoy the shoes a bit more than I did.

Jealously has nothing to do with it. "Kicking myself" because had I purchased the shoes I would have been able to actually contribute detailed pics and a breakdown of the VII by now. I would have also played in them and been able to come in and give feedback on how exactly the shoe feels/compares/performs to others in the Kobe line etc...Basically much more than anything we have yet to see here or what has been added to this thread by claimed wear testers.

Hopefully someone comes in here soon that purchased from Marquee with some added info and feedback.
pimp.gif

In short, you mad. 

Jealous?
laugh.gif
 Far from it.

Mugen EP wrote:

*kicking myself

?

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom