OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

if history repeats itself, we should have an announcement of the zk7 in the next week and a preview of the zk7 ID as well
pimp.gif

i cant wait to see some of the up and coming colorways for these..not of the current ones have me just yet

Originally Posted by lakers0824

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by lakers0824

Alright i'll say it again, nice that they made the insoles  hard to remove cuz if kobes foot slipped out of the shoe during a game and all he had on was the insoles, SMH i will definitely 
roll.gif
cuz that will be hilarious....cool pic bro show it again
I wonder if your that corny in person

Nice to know your wondering about me
indifferent.gif

man everyone seeing the black/maize already....gotta stop by at FTL and ask to see them lol

A close connect let me try it on inside their stock room. My intial impressions.
1) The regular midsole with the tongue has full forefoot and heel zoom and is very responsive (based on doing a couple of tuck jumps)
2) The supreme midsole is a little bit too mushy for my tastes, but for casual wear, these would be great.
3) The insoles are removable from both midsoles but are as thin as paper(wonder how I'm gonna put my custom insole in) making the zoom air feel extra responsive and making that lunar foam extra soft.
4) That sleeve ensures that your foot will never remove your shoe, and thats a promise.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

A close connect let me try it on inside their stock room. My intial impressions.
1) The regular midsole with the tongue has full forefoot and heel zoom and is very responsive (based on doing a couple of tuck jumps)
2) The supreme midsole is a little bit too mushy for my tastes, but for casual wear, these would be great.
3) The insoles are removable from both midsoles but are as thin as paper(wonder how I'm gonna put my custom insole in) making the zoom air feel extra responsive and making that lunar foam extra soft.
4) That sleeve ensures that your foot will never remove your shoe, and thats a promise.
HOLD UP THERES LUNAR ON THESE TOO!!!
pimp.gif

tumblr_lsw2onNCRP1r0ix14o1_400.gif

IM GONNA BE BROKE OFF KOBES!!!

Lol that gif made me wish Fresh Prince came on more often.

I hope the ASG uniforms are different so we get something other than an all red shoe for Kobe and all blue for Bron.

I hope the ASG uniforms are different so we get something other than an all red shoe for Kobe and all blue for Bron.

Adidas still the official apparel for the NBA right? Knowing them, they'll #!$$ up the design regardless. They should take the design cue from the Oregon uniforms/helmet/anything related.

Adidas still the official apparel for the NBA right? Knowing them, they'll #!$$ up the design regardless. They should take the design cue from the Oregon uniforms/helmet/anything related.

Originally Posted by BronLe

well there was a Blue, Orange and 3D ZKVI so I'd expect having an East CW for the ZKVII

well there was a Blue, Orange and 3D ZKVI so I'd expect having an East CW for the ZKVII

Originally Posted by squall325

They released multiple colors because the All-Star game was at Staples Center. You shouldn't expect more than one cw this year for the All-Star shoe.

Originally Posted by squall325

They released multiple colors because the All-Star game was at Staples Center. You shouldn't expect more than one cw this year for the All-Star shoe.

I check in everyday to hopefully see some pics of the X'mas but yet I leave disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif
But I keep staring at the volts so I'll leave positive that next day they will magically appear.
grin.gif

I check in everyday to hopefully see some pics of the X'mas but yet I leave disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif
But I keep staring at the volts so I'll leave positive that next day they will magically appear.
grin.gif

Saw these in person at footlocker and I have to say I was kinda disappointed, I didn't really make any judgements when I saw pics but in person they really didn't do it for me. I'm sure I'll end up swinging by to try them on and that may change my mind.

Saw these in person at footlocker and I have to say I was kinda disappointed, I didn't really make any judgements when I saw pics but in person they really didn't do it for me. I'm sure I'll end up swinging by to try them on and that may change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom