OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Saw em today at the store. Lookin good
happy.gif

Wonder how fitment is.

Hey fam, how do these fit? I thoguht the Kobe vi were a bit narrow and were snug for my usual 11.5. It didn't "hurt" but I felt size 12 wouldve been ok.

I just got these VII in 12 because there was no 11.5. If they fit like the VI's then I should be good.

Hey fam, how do these fit? I thoguht the Kobe vi were a bit narrow and were snug for my usual 11.5. It didn't "hurt" but I felt size 12 wouldve been ok.

I just got these VII in 12 because there was no 11.5. If they fit like the VI's then I should be good.

I love the shoe, but those Christmas Joints are AWFUL. I mean just horrendous, I dont get how you people like those. This is coming from a guy who usually likes the flashy shoes, in fact I loved last years ones. But these?? Easy pass.

I love the shoe, but those Christmas Joints are AWFUL. I mean just horrendous, I dont get how you people like those. This is coming from a guy who usually likes the flashy shoes, in fact I loved last years ones. But these?? Easy pass.

Yeah my liking of the x-mas has declined a lot. Those colors dont mesh like I thought [at all], and calculate the price uggh...think Ill wait for sharks better on the eyes.

Yeah my liking of the x-mas has declined a lot. Those colors dont mesh like I thought [at all], and calculate the price uggh...think Ill wait for sharks better on the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom