OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Update:
I finally got through on the phone to order & the rep told me there were hardly ANY sizes to begin with.
I tell her i wanted a 12, she then checks and says there are two pairs left and begins to submit my order.
It took about 5 minutes so she told me its not promised my order even went through.
Now the waiting game.

Update:
I finally got through on the phone to order & the rep told me there were hardly ANY sizes to begin with.
I tell her i wanted a 12, she then checks and says there are two pairs left and begins to submit my order.
It took about 5 minutes so she told me its not promised my order even went through.
Now the waiting game.

Don't understand, do they have like 3 of each size or something? Freaking ridiculous, in the cart and checkout before 12:01 and yet have a 1 hr and 15 minute wait then it sells out when the timer gets to 10 minutes left.

struck out on the cheetahs
frown.gif
 but my Lebron 9 timer is still clicking
grin.gif
 hopefully i get a my 10.5
ohwell.gif

got thru the line with 33 second remaining till official launch.  I didnt even speak and the guy says "if you are trying to purchase any of the christmas release shoe, the lebrons, KD, or kobe's, I cant sell them to you during this call.  I said even with 33 seconds left?  He says "no, sir".  so I redial on my sell and finally got thru after 29 minutes on hold....NADA!

damn, pretty much all sold out...struck out on all 3, thank god I got brons and kds on NDC....eastbay is a joke
30t6p3b.gif

got thru the line with 33 second remaining till official launch.  I didnt even speak and the guy says "if you are trying to purchase any of the christmas release shoe, the lebrons, KD, or kobe's, I cant sell them to you during this call.  I said even with 33 seconds left?  He says "no, sir".  so I redial on my sell and finally got thru after 29 minutes on hold....NADA!

damn, pretty much all sold out...struck out on all 3, thank god I got brons and kds on NDC....eastbay is a joke
30t6p3b.gif

still can't believe i pulled off an order hopefully everything goes through fine. buy that price smh and i just got the del sold I'm done with the 7s

still can't believe i pulled off an order hopefully everything goes through fine. buy that price smh and i just got the del sold I'm done with the 7s

Eastbay sucks now with the timer and their phone wait is random people picking up phone calls not in the order it was received. Truly impossible to get anything from them any more. They need to change up their computer check out system. At least in the past you would have some sort of chance. When you get into this online waiting room, you should be able to have your pair secure until you check out and not have it sell out with you trying to add another size. Just plain dumb.

Back
Top Bottom