Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

How green are they actually. Are they a dark green or a brighter green? I'm afraid they will be too vibrant

Theyre not like flamboyant green, but the synthetic does pop in the sun...love the fuse tips for that

Think like a metallic forest green

Last edited:
Not my cup of tea....but interesting custom Revis "Mags".
Need info on who customized these asap 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

The guys name is Brian Villanueva
This is his twitter //mobile.twitter.com/THE_WOLFSTEIN

Just followed him lol
Those customs are crazy

On another note, waiting for my blackouts to come in. Already got the cool greys and plan on getting the Big Apples and Volts eventually
And I want those all white 3m jawns too lol

Last edited:
Also do ALL the Volts gitd? Or does the recently GR'd pair not glow?

They all glow man, lol. Nike would never make a variance in the same shoe like that. At least not the same production year, if they retro it in 10 years it might not glow, who knows.

The glow is horrible tho, and I'll be the first to admit it. U have to hold it to a light bulb for 30+ seconds for 2 seconds of dull glow, very disappointing. With them on your feet I don't possibly see how the sole will ever glow. I have seen my lace tips glow tho on feet after I walked outside at night, kinda just made me disappointed the soles weren't doing the same thing. I don't understand why they didn't do glow laces or a glowing swoosh or strap. That would have been DOPE.

Some people aren't into the glow hype tho...

They're Kelly green like in the pictures. They're not too vibrant at all, they're actually done really tastefully, not too loud at all. I wore them when I was on vacation in AZ and I got numerous comments on them and people breaking neck to look. A lot of people don't even know what these shoes are or that those are the "Jets" CW. They just see a green shoe. I think they're very unique and the CW is sick, Jets fan or not. They match with my green/grey/brown/camo clothing great. IMO they look great with jeans. Their def worth checking out in a local champs/footlocker or order them off NDC, u don't like them you can always send them back. I doubled up and I'm prob going back for a third pair. As u can tell, I'm a fan lol.

I'm sure they will go on sale at some point. Can probably get them for around $100.00 maybe less.
I actually think they are more of a Forest green. Not quite as bright as Kelly. But they go excellent with a lot of my older Oregon Ducks green/white gear. Kelly green is closer to the newer Oregon "candy apple green" attire.

They all glow man, lol. Nike would never make a variance in the same shoe like that. At least not the same production year, if they retro it in 10 years it might not glow, who knows.

The glow is horrible tho, and I'll be the first to admit it. U have to hold it to a light bulb for 30+ seconds for 2 seconds of dull glow, very disappointing. With them on your feet I don't possibly see how the sole will ever glow. I have seen my lace tips glow tho on feet after I walked outside at night, kinda just made me disappointed the soles weren't doing the same thing. I don't understand why they didn't do glow laces or a glowing swoosh or strap. That would have been DOPE.

Some people aren't into the glow hype tho...

Aight thats cool. You never know with Nike these days thats why I asked lol. But yea the outsole dont look big enough to really glow like that. Still a cool feature nonetheless but def not a deciding factor for me. I know when I used to have my galaxy kobe vii they barely glowed too when charged but my KDs on the other hand :smokin
In order of CWs to cop...

1. White/3m (need an all white sneaker again and 3m is always an awesome touch)
2. Big Apple (red/black)
3. Volts

I definitely need a pair of Volts in my life. I don't know why it took me this long to become infatuated with them, but now I am.

Those Mag customs r ****** ILL...but pretty much any Mag mock-up is clean

.....2 yrs to go

Aight thats cool. You never know with Nike these days thats why I asked lol. But yea the outsole dont look big enough to really glow like that. Still a cool feature nonetheless but def not a deciding factor for me. I know when I used to have my galaxy kobe vii they barely glowed too when charged but my KDs on the other hand :smokin
In order of CWs to cop...

1. White/3m (need an all white sneaker again and 3m is always an awesome touch)
2. Big Apple (red/black)
3. Volts

Haven't even worn my apples yet...actually haven't even tried them on, lol.

They are very, um...Red. I'm sure I will get around to it eventually, they are def one of my least favorite pairs tho. Thought they were gonna be in my top 3 until I actually got them in hand.

I actually wear my blacks the most...I'm copping every pair that releases I wanna own the entire collection. Other than if he gets traded to a team I hate, I'm not buying that CW, maybe...probably will but I'm saying I'm not and just gonna hide them in the closet, lol.

Doesn't look like he's going anywhere tho...can't wait for the draft tho!

I'm getting more excited about these 3M joints, they might be top 3 for me after in hand. I LOVE an all white shoe, they look crazy clean on feet and in the summer. Gotta be careful about the sock liner tho, gonna get dirty mad quick. That's the downside to white kicks I guess.

Shane is gonna take pre orders starting Monday! Secure a pair for $125. He's actually getting all sizes now, it was limited before but more sizes popped up.

I heard a bunch of stores lost urban best nike accounts today, nike is supposably cutting the fat on retailers. At least in NYS...so I hear!

the white/3m might have to wait a couple weeks after RD, couple jordans coming out i wanna cop, and from the looks of it the revis should be around for a bit, so might even be able to use a coupon

Back
Top Bottom