Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Here's my ZOOM REVIS appreciation

I would love to get my hands on some of the PEs, though. Most of my colorways are GR's apart from one
glasses.gif
Is the camo TXT one not the gr? Don't know my revis as well as I should. but I love the samples. Can't believe they never released them or the PEs

Is the camo TXT one not the gr? Don't know my revis as well as I should. but I love the samples. Can't believe they never released them or the PEs

Actually it's the Green pair... notice #24 on the back of the shoe. Plus it comes with alternate laces and PE tags :wink:

i finally bought a pair! i've been reading about how good these are, and i saw a pair in person a few months back. and i finally got a pair. found a DS pair of volt revis in my size 12 for $67 shipped. they will be coming in tomorrow. super pumped to be getting a pair. hopefully more will follow

^After you wear them for daily use, you'll most likely fall in love, just like so many others on this thread. Congrats. Here's to love at first walk and getting more CWs.

^After you wear them for daily use, you'll most likely fall in love, just like so many others on this thread. Congrats. Here's to love at first walk and getting more CWs.

let's hope! might be using sneaker steal to help score some more if i like em. especially for $40 to $60 from outlets like I've seen posted. can't do much better than that

i finally bought a pair! i've been reading about how good these are, and i saw a pair in person a few months back. and i finally got a pair. found a DS pair of volt revis in my size 12 for $67 shipped. they will be coming in tomorrow. super pumped to be getting a pair. hopefully more will follow
Congrats man.  

I remember trying them on for the first time at a Nike outlet, and I could feel the full length zoom.  It was pretty damn comfortable, but dumb me didn't buy them that day.  And they were on sale for $60!  

Months later, I found a steal on eBay in my size, copped for $55 shipped.  Waiting for the weather to warm up a bit then will start wearing them again.  Only thing I don't like about the shoe is there's a slight squeaking sound it makes when I am walking, but the comfort more than makes up for it.  

I'm sure you will like you pair, especially for that price!

Been beating my volts to death in the indoor turf league - little bit of water and they wipe right clean and look NDS - can't say enough praise about this shoe and it's intended purpose.

Best turf shoe I have ever owned. Been seeing some deals on PE's - I think the hype is dying, might get some for the low if you keep your eyes open.

Been beating my volts to death in the indoor turf league - little bit of water and they wipe right clean and look NDS - can't say enough praise about this shoe and it's intended purpose.

Best turf shoe I have ever owned. Been seeing some deals on PE's - I think the hype is dying, might get some for the low if you keep your eyes open.

def my fav gym shoe since they first dropped

props to JoeyD for always keeping eyes open for me :nerd:

got my volts as a NT Secret Santa gift....absolutely love them....will def try to pick up another pair

Couldn't pass up on $200 shipped, the suede on these are amazing, definitely my St. Patty's Day kicks for this year. I wonder though what outlets got them.

Great pickup! I remember seeing a pair of those green suedes on eBay when they first got to outlets for 140 and passed and really regret it.

Steal right there. Gonna resume my hunt for Black Oregons. Fell asleep on that auction posted in this thread a month or so ago. Literally. Was a long day/night. :lol:

Those green suedes look really nice there - first photo that made me regret not looking into them.

so my volts just came yesterday, and i havent really had time to put them through a full test yet, but my initial impression is that i will really like them. just had a couple comments first though. one, they dont glow as bright as i was expecting. does that improve with more exposure to light? because they were barely visible even though i held them right under a light for a couple minutes. and my second question, did anyone else find them to run small? i bought a 12, which is pretty much what i wear in everything, and they felt very tight. do they loosen up with more wears? or did people find that they had to size up? because i searched through this thread and the generl consesus seemed to be true to size, but thats different than what i experienced. that being said, i only briefly tried on one shoe with the strap undone, so they might fit differently when i really get them laced up and wear them around. thanks for any help guys, appreciate it

so my volts just came yesterday, and i havent really had time to put them through a full test yet, but my initial impression is that i will really like them. just had a couple comments first though. one, they dont glow as bright as i was expecting. does that improve with more exposure to light? because they were barely visible even though i held them right under a light for a couple minutes. and my second question, did anyone else find them to run small? i bought a 12, which is pretty much what i wear in everything, and they felt very tight. do they loosen up with more wears? or did people find that they had to size up? because i searched through this thread and the generl consesus seemed to be true to size, but thats different than what i experienced. that being said, i only briefly tried on one shoe with the strap undone, so they might fit differently when i really get them laced up and wear them around. thanks for any help guys, appreciate it

I wear a size 11. All my pairs are size 11. IMO these run true to size, but their fit is snug for me. Not snug enough for me to warrant a move up to a bigger size, but noticeable. I've gotten too used to wearing loose BB shoes. Wearing a trainer brings a tighter fit IMO.

I wear a size 11. All my pairs are size 11. IMO these run true to size, but their fit is snug for me. Not snug enough for me to warrant a move up to a bigger size, but noticeable. I've gotten too used to wearing loose BB shoes. Wearing a trainer brings a tighter fit IMO.

gracias sir. i didnt even think of that. these are the first true trainers i think i've ever owned, so it would make sense they fit tighter. most of my shoes are basketball shoes so i'm probably used to the tighter fit as well

I'll do some more hunting locally for Blackouts.  @DCS23  will have to get 1st dibs on the 11 this time around since he just barely missed them when I made my last run.

Back
Top Bottom