Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

What's been the break-in period like on these for everyone else? Want to see if I'm alone or if they take a few wears to get comfortable for others.

What's been the break-in period like on these for everyone else? Want to see if I'm alone or if they take a few wears to get comfortable for others.
They are comfy for me straight out the box, ive been wearing my volts lately... I forgot how comfy they are, wish i didnt give my nephew my cool greys

My original black pair was great out of the box. Every other pair since has felt extremely tight across the top of the foot (on more than one pair). Hoping they loosen w a few wears.

This thread is still breathing? What's good Brevis fam?!

There are quite a bit of denims on eBay and sigs for decent prices, worth checking out.

I wear my Firs CONSTANTLY - still have a DS pair on deck. I still have doubles/triples of most color ways. These shoes just don't die, and believe me I have tried. Played a season of flag football on turf in my volts and still haven't UNDS one of my pairs on ice because they are PADS.

My little cousin has been eyeing them since his feet are getting bigger, I'm gonna give him some pairs of the CW's I don't wear often. I gave him a pair of Volts and he loved them, beat them to death - but that's what kids do!

I'd like to get another pair of Firs, Volts (would make 3 pairs total to replace the pair I gave up lol) and Denims.

I love this shoe - it was xmas in July when was getting Volts for $30 shipped from outlets.

Last edited:
What's up Joey
I type this msg as I have my all blacks on. Wear them everyday for work and workout in the other cws. Been one of the best all around shoes I've ever worn and I've been interested in sneakers since grade 4.

This thread is still breathing? What's good Brevis fam?!

There are quite a bit of denims on eBay and sigs for decent prices, worth checking out.

I wear my Firs CONSTANTLY - still have a DS pair on deck. I still have doubles/triples of most color ways. These shoes just don't die, and believe me I have tried. Played a season of flag football on turf in my volts and still haven't UNDS one of my pairs on ice because they are PADS.

My little cousin has been eyeing them since his feet are getting bigger, I'm gonna give him some pairs of the CW's I don't wear often. I gave him a pair of Volts and he loved them, beat them to death - but that's what kids do!

I'd like to get another pair of Firs, Volts (would make 3 pairs total to replace the pair I gave up lol) and Denims.

I love this shoe - it was xmas in July when was getting Volts for $30 shipped from outlets.

What's up Joey
I type this msg as I have my all blacks on. Wear them everyday for work and workout in the other cws. Been one of the best all around shoes I've ever worn and I've been interested in sneakers since grade 4.

I wear my Blacks, Volts and Firs constantly... love this sig! Probably the most durable and comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

Would love to get this thread going again with some old memebers - just to catch up and say hello, hard to believe it's been 5 years!

DS VS 5 year old pair - indestructible!

Finally found a sz 14 denim looks to be sample pair. Pads for $225. I messaged him for a lower price, no response lol

Had to bring the thread back for a question. Cousin gave me his wolf grey's and are mad comfy. Just bought me a pair of the volts and as soon as I start walking it makes a clicking sound like something is sticking on the sole or inside. Does anyone know if this is fixable or is this a known issue with the Revis shoes?

TIA

Full length Zoom in a low cut silo with unlimited potential CW's, I think Nike would do some numbers if they ever decided to retro them.

Back
Top Bottom