Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

FIrst time seeing these shoes.

Initial thoughts:

Look like they're worth 90 bucks and would go straight to outlets.

Bottom of shoe looks better than remainder of sneaker.

On a positive note, looks like great turf kicks (need something like
this for flag football league).

Big strap makes sense for a shoe like this and the sport its intended for. 

Worth 90 bucks? And they deserve to go to the outlets? Just wow. :rolleyes

FIrst time seeing these shoes.

Initial thoughts:

Look like they're worth 90 bucks and would go straight to outlets.

Bottom of shoe looks better than remainder of sneaker.

On a positive note, looks like great turf kicks (need something like
this for flag football league).

Big strap makes sense for a shoe like this and the sport its intended for. 

I play flag football year round and in the winter we play in a dome on turf. I bought two pairs or the crimson/red, on to rock and one to ball in. They are the most comfortable stable turf shoes I have ever owned. They feel like matteress moon shoe ground magnets on your feet like they suck to the ground. They do have suction cups on the bottom, lol. Although I doubt they're effective on turf. Definatly worth the pick up for flag if you can drop $140. The fir/white might hit outlets and the b grades defiantly will, they all do. I have had to return two pairs to nike, one with a HUGE glue Glob all over the toe box mesh, and another with flywire broken almost falling out from behind the leather. The Fir/White would have sold alot better if the Jets played better, let em hit outlets I'll buy mad pairs, crisp Sunday gameday bar shoes for years...I'm a jets fan they match my jerseys...lol (please refrain from ****** jets comments)

does anybody know if any other nike sponsored player ( besides tim tebow and megatron ) is creating a signature shoe??

I could see Victor Cruz getting a signature shoe. Becoming a very popular player and is big into sneakers.

Are they gonna re-release the Volts?  I missed out bad the first time and am hesitating buying another colorway trying to wait on these....

does anybody know if any other nike sponsored player ( besides tim tebow and megatron ) is creating a signature shoe??
I could see Victor Cruz getting a signature shoe. Becoming a very popular player and is big into sneakers.
I thought I read that Sanchez was also getting a sig but I could be wrong. I definitely could see Cruz getting a shoe, he's got a lot of market potential.

BTW, when are the red/black pair releasing? Those look very promising.

Last edited:
Negative!!! 
mean.gif

I thought I read that Sanchez was also getting a sig but I could be wrong. I definitely could see Cruz getting a shoe, he's got a lot of market potential.

No, no, no, Sanchez is NOT deserving of his own line of anything.

No, no, no, Sanchez is NOT deserving of his own line of anything.
Agree about Cruz maybe being a good candidate since he's into sneakers too, but I would think a couple other people would get the nod ahead of him since they just don't put out that many football sigs period.

Also agree that Sanchez is not deserving of a damn thing lol

Agree about Cruz maybe being a good candidate since he's into sneakers too, but I would think a couple other people would get the nod ahead of him since they just don't put out that many football sigs period.

Also agree that Sanchez is not deserving of a damn thing lol
Hahahaha yeah I agree with you guys Sanchez doesn't deserve a sig. I don't think Tebow does either and Nike missed the hypetrain on that one since he's had an awful season and no one seems to care about him too much anymore.

I'm thankful for the Revis' though, love the design of these and the cws are good too!

February all blacks release jan 17, they keep pushing it back.

They're restocking the Volts in feburary sizes 9 through 11. Sneakerworld in Monticello, NY will have pairs. Ask for Shane tell him Joey D sent you. 845 791 4440

I don't think they had 13s on that site to be honest. I would try SneakerWorld. They seem pretty cool. Shane took my info and even called me back. Great customer service.

Tried em. All they had was a 12. Great service though. What's frustrating is how poorly Nike has distributed this shoe and how hard it is to get. Not even at a high price or resell or whatever. I literally cannot find a pair anywhere no matter the price.

EDIT: Just found a pair. There's a FSR on the bay at retail plus shipping basically.

Last edited:
Are they gonna re-release the Volts?  I missed out bad the first time and am hesitating buying another colorway trying to wait on these....

I don't think they had 13s on that site to be honest. I would try SneakerWorld. They seem pretty cool. Shane took my info and even called me back. Great customer service.

I was in the sneakerworld today I saw your package. You ordered the Grey's? He had a bunch boxed and ready to ship. I went out and picked up another pair of Grey's. I tried on the FIR/WHITE on the release day in store and thought they were narrow so I've been buying size 9, tried on the grey 8.5 today and copped another pair, I feel like like 8.5 looks sicker cus it's a little smaller. Wish I bought the rest in an 8.5 now. Anyway he has alot of other great shoes too...great customer service. Thank god he's in my town. Pretty sure he's getting a Jordan account too.

Back
Top Bottom