Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I wasn't aware of any rules like that or what we can and cannot post, my bad if i broke any rules. I'm obviously new here and just trying to look out for some fellow sneaker heads that are trying to find a product we have a common interest in. I wish someone would have told me where to find my pairs, I had to do it the hard way. Was just trying to help out, seemed like everyone wanted to know. I'm not really getting any personal gain from it, other than a dude in a sneaker store will appreciate that I helped him sell some shoes and people in here got a pair they possibly wouldn't have found had I not posted. I see people post store names and links all the time, I just figured I was being helpful. Sorry...
I appreciated your help brah . . . wish we had more people like you around here

Some of you . . . shooting down someone tryna help out . . .
mean.gif

When are the Cool Greys hitting online thoooooooooo

Last edited:
Oh hell yea, I was waiting on them
All we need now is a release date for the cool greys & the red n black pair
the cool
Grey's are out, I don't think they're going on NDC, only in store and they are limited like the Volts, the volts were hard as hell to get, I copped in champs. And the all red/black are dropping next month. The black anthracite drop Jan 14.

I appreciated your help brah . . . wish we had more people like you around here​

Some of you . . . shooting down someone tryna help out . . . :smh:

When are the Cool Greys hitting online thoooooooooo​
You're welcome! call that # he can get the cool Grey's... That's where I got mine.

Man I can't find any place that has the Greys in 13 and will do a phone order. This shouldn't be that hard...

Can someone help me out and tell me about the stock locator? Is it 2 weeks after the release and what website do I go to? I'm new to this so all help is appreciated. Thnx

To FYI that sneaker world place JoeyD was talking about is restocking the cool greys on Friday up to size 12. Can somebody please help me find a 13 now? Haha thanks

does anybody know if any other nike sponsored player ( besides tim tebow and megatron ) is creating a signature shoe??

You got the cool greys from champs?
They're only champs release, footlocker and FNL don't have the ZR. I've been in 3 champs stores and seen a bunch of colors, mostly fir/white and the crimson/black/white tho. They're restocking the volts later this month for stores to order but in limited sizes and quantity. I'll ask my boy the dates again.

They're only champs release, footlocker and FNL don't have the ZR. I've been in 3 champs stores and seen a bunch of colors, mostly fir/white and the crimson/black/white tho. They're restocking the volts later this month for stores to order but in limited sizes and quantity. I'll ask my boy the dates again.
I got the cool Grey's from sneakerworld in Monticello, NY. U can google the #.

Champs yardline in the willowbrook mall in New Jersey has volts. They probably won't ship tho...my friend JUST told me a min ago. So if your close to NJ go get em, if not your SOL.

Champs yardline in the willowbrook mall in New Jersey has volts. They probably won't ship tho...my friend JUST told me a min ago. So if your close to NJ go get em, if not your SOL.
too bad, we can't buy it outside of USA.
i tried to find Volt version through eastbay and ebay but still can't find it

You know why I'm a fan of these right here........ Nike actually used LEATHER on the upper....... LEATHER!

Back
Top Bottom