Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Haven't even worn my apples yet...actually haven't even tried them on, lol.

They are very, um...Red. I'm sure I will get around to it eventually, they are def one of my least favorite pairs tho. Thought they were gonna be in my top 3 until I actually got them in hand.

Shane is gonna take pre orders starting Monday! Secure a pair for $125. He's actually getting all sizes now, it was limited before but more sizes popped up.

I heard a bunch of stores lost urban best nike accounts today, nike is supposably cutting the fat on retailers. At least in NYS...so I hear!

thank you Jesus and not just because Easter is coming up!

Looks like some Oregon Football players got issued the black/yellow/kelly green Oregon Revis colorway for spring

Eastbay still got Volts... 7.5 / 8.0 / 8.5 / 9 / 10 / 10.5 / 13 / 17 / 18

Who coppin'?

Oh & more on eBay, five over retail

Last edited:
When is r/d on the white/3m? And easy cop?

Release date is April 1, which is weird cus it's a Monday. IMO these will def be an easy cop, I'm sure stores will have them in stock just like the other colorways. Shane is taking pre orders so that's always a plus.

Can anybody speak to the yellowing on the clear sole of the cool greys? how bad is it?

Most of them have clear soles...clear soles yellow, fact of life. If ur careful and you clean them after every time wearing them (scrub the bottom with soap and water). Then it will defiantly slow down the yellowing process. The soles on the ZR are defiantly a softer different material than the foams, so I'm not sure if they will yellow faster or slower. I made the mistake of pumping gas in my CG's and one shoes outsole is def more yellow than the other, sucks. I don't wear mine daily so it's nothing to clean them after wearing them. I did wear them to a bar once, unintentionally...didn't my plan on going to the bar. Cleaned the bottoms that were like BLACK and they looked fine. Atleast back to the condition before I wore them out.

Those not droppin

Where did u hear they aren't dropping? I haven't really heard much about those two colorways in that photo. I was hoping they would at least be limited.

Release date is April 1, which is weird cus it's a Monday. IMO these will def be an easy cop, I'm sure stores will have them in stock just like the other colorways. Shane is taking pre orders so that's always a plus.
Most of them have clear soles...clear soles yellow, fact of life. If ur careful and you clean them after every time wearing them (scrub the bottom with soap and water). Then it will defiantly slow down the yellowing process. The soles on the ZR are defiantly a softer different material than the foams, so I'm not sure if they will yellow faster or slower. I made the mistake of pumping gas in my CG's and one shoes outsole is def more yellow than the other, sucks. I don't wear mine daily so it's nothing to clean them after wearing them. I did wear them to a bar once, unintentionally...didn't my plan on going to the bar. Cleaned the bottoms that were like BLACK and they looked fine. Atleast back to the condition before I wore them out.
Where did u hear they aren't dropping? I haven't really heard much about those two colorways in that photo. I was hoping they would at least be limited.

On istagram guy who gets the samples replied to someone and said they wasnt scheduled to release

I think the only NSW colorway releasing is the Camos or the Revis Island limited edition John mentioned

we might see a tampa color way soon tho

Pewter upper/Black Strap/Red translucent bottom some do a PS

Last edited:
Still on the Revis train. Every time I wear these, my feet demand more!

Last edited:
On istagram guy who gets the samples replied to someone and said they wasnt scheduled to release

I think the only NSW colorway releasing is the Camos or the Revis Island limited edition John mentioned

we might see a tampa color way soon tho

Pewter upper/Black Strap/Red translucent bottom some do a PS

I'm gonna hold out and hope they release. Those camos are HORRIBLE. Snakes will sell ten times better...thing that was confusing was that the snakes didn't have badges or a specific name or Friends and family info, so it lead me to believe they were releasing. Same with the post they made it sound like they were. I'm gonna snoop and hit up Geiger or Revis and see, well attempt too...

i kept puttin off gettin the volts on eastbay day after day size was still there finally went to get em and was sold out.. GODDAMN!:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom