Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I'll do some more hunting locally for Blackouts.  @DCS23
 will have to get 1st dibs on the 11 this time around since he just barely missed them when I made my last run.

sayyyyyy what?! isnt it bitter sweet to get a post like this? having spent so much time in Jordan/Yeezy threads you expect people to only look out for themselves majority of the time

in the ZR thread however seems like from the start we've been a bunch looking out for others...gotta love the Brevis love

How are the Camo ext's performance wise?

On par with the rest of the line or more nike sportswear esque?

I honestly don't think they're intended for performance.

Usually when I put on a pair of ZR's the zoom is apparent, I've worn my Camos I think three times and wondered if the zoom unit was even in there.

It's a good looking shoe, but I wouldn't do anything in them.

Last hurrah with these PEs before I throw them on the bay. I never wear them and they should go to somebody who actually likes the shoe and wants to rock them.

Super Bowls and F&F Crimsons.

not goona work.  I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thanks for the look.  Always good to see fellow ZR1 fans looking out for each other.

They feel exactly the same to me as the rest of the ZR1's - I'm sure their the same performance wise but the durability is lacking from the flat white midsole and premium leather. Would def take more of a beating than synthetic with a painted midsole.

Few random sizes on NDC.

I'll do some more hunting locally for Blackouts.  @DCS23
 will have to get 1st dibs on the 11 this time around since he just barely missed them when I made my last run.
sayyyyyy what?! isnt it bitter sweet to get a post like this? having spent so much time in Jordan/Yeezy threads you expect people to only look out for themselves majority of the time

in the ZR thread however seems like from the start we've been a bunch looking out for others...gotta love the Brevis love
There are about 4 different locations I can check within reasonable driving distance from my office and my house.  I will let you (and the thread) know for 100% sure once I hit up each spot.  Wish the size runs weren't so limited and that 11 wasn't such a popular size.  Pretty much everyone who hit me up the last time was after that one size. 
laugh.gif

I slept hard on the Volts and not sure if I'll ever find a pair im comfortable paying cause I know those were going for the low at outlets not too long ago :smh:

I slept hard on the Volts and not sure if I'll ever find a pair im comfortable paying cause I know those were going for the low at outlets not too long ago :smh:

I have 5 pairs - they are easy to find lol trust me. Just gotta do some leg work. I payed $38 each for my last 3 pairs.

I have 5 pairs - they are easy to find lol trust me. Just gotta do some leg work. I payed $38 each for my last 3 pairs.

:lol: :smokin tho

ya im planning on calling nike later today to see if i can stock locate a pair but hardly any pair on ebay even for a sz 12-12.5

Picked up the green and blackout color ways for under 100 together. Mad comfy shoe blacks will be work shoes

Back
Top Bottom