Official NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Leagues Now Forming!

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
This season, for the first time, we at NikeTalk plan to organize fantasy basketball leagues for interested members.

The current goal is to organize seven leagues of 20 members each, for a total of 140 teams. You'll be competing in individual leagues, but since we'll run a strict, points only league we'll be able to compare teams across each "division" to generate a list of overall leaders.

Entrance to our leagues is by invitation only, with preference shown towards our loyal sports forum regulars.

If you're interested, leave your email address (so we can send you an invitation) and let us know where you're located. We plan to organize each league in terms of your geographic location.

Slots are limited, so ONLY apply if you're interested in participating for the ENTIRE NBA season!

*You may, however, utilize a co-manager to help you run your team.
(Which reminds me, I'll be looking for a good GM to handle day to day operations for my squad, the Yinka Dare Experience.)

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
NKE
TLK

I'm in if no money is involved.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
I'm in if no money is involved.

Of course not. This is NikeTalk.

We won't charge anyone to participate. We'll be using Yahoo fantasy leagues, which are free.

No money's on the line, only pride.

Count me in. :pimp:
pimp.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

rollisays@gmail.com

East, New York City.

Haven't missed a season of fantasy basketball since '99.

Are they going to be the standard league settings? H2H or Roto?
LETS GO YANKEES! RED SOX SUCK LMFAOOO.

Quote:
Are they going to be the standard league settings? H2H or Roto?

Standard settings, points only scoring. The reason we can't use another scoring system is because we want to compare ACROSS divisions.

20 team leagues is not only more efficient for this application, but it's more challenging. You're not making an All Star team here, you've gotta really know your stuff to win.

I want in on this ...

Email: jasoneny@yahoo.com

Please put me in same league with Kiddin Like Jason, He's an automatic last place finisher in any league regardless of sport.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

let me get up in here

Email:mike1902@att.net

Loaction: BEST COAST WEAST COAST. LA

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Please put me in same league with Kiddin Like Jason, He's an automatic last place finisher in any league regardless of sport.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Then how come we have the same record in one football league, and you're dead last in another? :nerd:
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
profiles.sports.yahoo.com...k4BCozrbX_profiles.sports.yahoo.com...Agr.HC5L3Q

:\
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Back
Top Bottom