Official NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Leagues Now Forming!

thanks for the update ska.
Team Oakland Athletics

I remember the days when you could walk into J.C. Penny's and pick up Jay's. Man I wish those days were still around.

RBeezy32:
Have the invites gotten sent out for the norcal sacrmento region yet. I applied a while ago and still haven't gotten an invite.

NikeTalk's Pacific Division is holdenmichael's region. He's the guy you should contact via PM
wink.gif
. But are you really sure you want to be in that division? You're not getting 1st place considering I'm in the league
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts________GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Are we keeping the Draft as autopick? I'd rather make it a LiveDraft...though I know it's going to be hard to coordinate, I really feel like it'd make the league a lot better.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

^ Yes, it's staying as an AutoDraft. Like Meth has explained (more than once): there's just no way everyone in one league is going to be able to be at their computer for 3-4 hours ALL at the SAME TIME.

So because of that, right off the bat, the people that were able to be there for the draft would automatically get the rosters of their choice, while the people that weren't there (and that would be a lot) would be stuck with whatever rosters the AutoDraft gave them when it was time for their turn and they were just given the highest ranked player available.

So because of that, we decided to just have everyone go AutoDraft, instead of just the people that have things to do.

THAT WAY... you win because you know what you were doing; not because you were able to just sit there for 4 hours before the season began and you were able to get who you wanted from the draft when other people weren't able to.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

So which divisions have sent the invites?

has the international division invites been sent yet? Coz i applied awhile ago and havent gotten any email. Just wanna make sure i get in this.

im_slipknotted@yahoo.com
Australia
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

Chad Johnson on being covered: "It's just impossible,'' Johnson said, with a straight face. "It's not who I'm playing. It can't be done, and I've come to that conclusion. If I had to stop myself, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, either.''

Ska/Method/anyone else in charge:

Is there a date for the auto-draft set yet? I looked in my specific league and couldn't find one.

I would like to know when I need my final rankings in. Thanks
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

Quote:
has the international division invites been sent yet? Coz i applied awhile ago and havent gotten any email. Just wanna make sure i get in this.
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

Never knew Meth was a Southern head. Always had dude pegged for NYC or something...

So, would Canada be in the International League?
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

^ I'm pretty sure he's from New York
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
So, would Canada be in the International League?

Yes, Canada would be in the International League, though we're still determining whether or not we'll have an International League this year.

At the very least, we need an equal number of teams in each division. So, some shifting will probably have to occur unless we receive another wave of applications.

Back
Top Bottom