Official NikeTalk Fantasy Basketball Leagues Now Forming!

No problem. Just wanted to make sure I wasnt being left out or anything lol. Come on you International NT'rs! Sign up!
Tchau!

Yo Meth hows the Pacific division looking?
nbelay89@gmail.com :D
happy.gif
One Life.One Love.One King

I started a league and I need 6 more people. Max of 10 people. If you're actually going to play and wont bail out midseason if your team sucks, PM me. I'll hit you back with a League ID and Password.

Draft is set on 10/20 at 11:15 am PST.
If wethere is not enough people, I will postpone the draft until 10/27 at around the same time. Either way it will be on a Saturday.

League info: Scoring on: Week 1
Roster Positions: PG, PG, SG, SG, G, SF, SF, PF, PF, F, C, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

If there are any questions, PM me or drop a reply.

Again, if you're seriously interested PM ME and I will give you the League ID and password.

I joined an NBA.com league, terrible. How do you access your team from the Fantasy Homepage. NBA.com sucks. I don't think I will follow that league, sorry, if the commish sees this, boot me.

Edit*****

I wouldn't mind joining the NT league..... luas82@yahoo.com....

SoCal :smokin
smokin.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

JDB2323@gmail.com, from Ohio, thanks guys
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

so how many short are we for the international league?
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Whoa! Didn't even realize that was what this thread was all about. I thought it was just the annual "Everything Having To Do With Fantasy NBA Should Go In Here" thread. I had no idea we were forming a massive league. This sounds like a dope idea.

Sign me up!

Email: cjg7redstorm7@msn.com

FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Looking at this page and the last page, the Pacific division is nearing the 20 teams. :pimp:
pimp.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Only 4 slots are left in the Southeast region. So, any die hard fantasy basketball fans interested in competing hard all season long should apply now if they'd like to participate.

I'm def interested in this if there is any spots open

E-Mail: maldonado316@yahoo.com

I realize I may be out of luck for the Pacific but I'm down for relocation if need be.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM.PHXSUNS

There's also 4 slots left open in NikeTalk'sPacificDivision. We're up to 16 teams as of right now.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom