Official Nissan/Infiniti Thread.

^ I love that car, makes more than the previous mustang GTs
grin.gif

ScarsOrScabs wrote:
Does anyone know or have insight where I can find out about when the Altima bodystyle might change again? Or other cars in general?

depending on sales or when nissan decides the altima is in need of a "facelift", a new chassis could come in 4-6 years from the first model year

Opinions on the 05 Maxima? One of the cars I'm starting to look at, along with an 02/03 gs, and an 04 cts.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Anyone else like the older generation m45?
2003infinitim45.jpg

I WANT!
pimp.gif
cant say i ever remember seeing one in person, looks pretty nice though

just copped this exact car about 2 weeks ago...damnn i love this joint. clean everything.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

2003infinitim45.jpg

I WANT!
pimp.gif

just copped this exact car about 2 weeks ago...damnn i love this joint. clean everything.
pimp.gif
yeah these m45's are badass. i rarely see em on the road and they look so sick vip'd. theyre pretty good performers but i was hoping they were better on gas. 

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by Put em up

2003infinitim45.jpg

I WANT!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
yeah these m45's are badass. i rarely see em on the road and they look so sick vip'd. theyre pretty good performers but i was hoping they were better on gas. 

filled up yesterday...and it cost me 63 dollars.
sick.gif

i used to drive a 06 infiniti m35 and absolutely loved this car...and then some #$%^& swerves right in front of me and it was curtains. still one of the saddest days of my life

First 3 are my TT.  I plan on getting coilovers this summer and some volk ce28's then it should be  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been daily driving a 99 altima as a second car and i have my e39 540i parked up...that euro @#@* has been misfiring like crazy and the damn dashboard is lit up like a christmas tree

i've been seriously contemplating getting another nissan (s14, s13, sentra se-r) since my altima only costs me about $500 a year in maintainence with oil changes included

216,xxx on the clock and still going strong
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

GTR [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom