Quote:
Peja 10/13 3-pointers
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002
KOBE BRYANT<>24-7<>LAMAR ODOM
...Pursuing M y Happyness​

Gotta give your hats off to the Hornets.

They straight balled us up tonight.

Damn, CP3. Nasty.

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

10 of his assists were to wide open Peja. He's good but don't ride him too hard now, he'll tweak his ankle or sprain his wrist. :lol:
laugh.gif
sports084.jpg
KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

We got a tough stretch of games after Minnesota on Fri ...good thing that Lamar might be back :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002
KOBE BRYANT<>24-7<>LAMAR ODOM
...Pursuing M y Happyness​

WOW CP3 had 21 assists and Peja just knocking down 3s. It was very entertaining
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

How many rings TP got again??
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

/\ That I don't agree with...when Baron wants to...he @#%$ all over Chris Paul. He's bigger, stronger, better shooter and he has the ability to distribute just as well. But Baron isnt all there sometimes...

Quote:
How many rings TP got again??
The Black Zack Morris

Look like at the end, Kobe was heated because he can't get the ball from CP. And CP kinda turn around and laugh at him.
TEAM LAKERS

Quote:
Let it be known right now, PG's who are currently better in the West:
Baron Davis
Tony Parker
Steve Nash
Brandon Roy

One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Quote:
10 of his assists were to wide open Peja.

Let me know when you have a point.

That's called breaking down a defense; he was wide open mostly because of Paul's penetration and playmaking abilities.

Quote:
Tony Parker
Brandon Roy
:rofl:
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Why the hell couldn't the real Fakers team that allows 10 3-pointers to Predrag Stojackitup shown up in Phx, instead of the imposter Fakers that have Fisher, Crapmanovic and Vujasuck hitting everything they throw at the basket? >:
mad.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

chris paul is a stud.

lakers fell back to reality. but hopefully odom will be back on friday. we need him.

Quote:
Why the hell couldn't the real Fakers team that allows 10 3-pointers to Predrag Stojackitup shown up in Phx, instead of the imposter Fakers that have Fisher, Crapmanovic and Vujasuck hitting everything they throw at the basket?
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Back
Top Bottom