OFFICIAL: NO Hornets @ LA Lakeshow 7:30 PST FSN HD

:wow:
eek.gif
-=Team RealTalk=-

Im torn as to who's better between DW and CP...they are both great point guards at this stage of their careers. The one knock that Chris has on him is his lack of an outside shot.
The Black Zack Morris​

That was the worst defensive effort I've ever seen.

PJ I'm disgusted with you, when will you take defense seriously!?
TEAM LAKERS

I'm not torn.....far @#%$ from it, CP3 > DW, I've been said that......and CP3 better be running the 1 for TeamUSA too.
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Meh, Deron is a better defender, bigger body, I don't know how CP3 is in the clutch, but Deron can hit the big shots.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
Why the hell couldn't the real Fakers team that allows 10 3-pointers to Predrag Stojackitup shown up in Phx, instead of the imposter Fakers that have Fisher, Crapmanovic and Vujasuck hitting everything they throw at the basket?
TEAM LAKERS

Chris and Peja did their thing. I hope Peja keeps this up.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

I just finished watching the game because I was at the jay concert last night.

21 dimes for cp. Dude is a beast. We didn't have our full roster but that shouldn't matter. The d was horrible!!!

But this hornets team is not bad. Its one game. I hope we are able to see odom on friday.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Quote:
Why the hell couldn't the real Fakers team that allows 10 3-pointers to Predrag Stojackitup shown up in Phx, instead of the imposter Fakers that have Fisher, Crapmanovic and Vujasuck hitting everything they throw at the basket?
:wink:
wink.gif
0000036502_20061215144239.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
. God I hope not. :\
ohwell.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Quote:
chris paul is a stud.

lakers fell back to reality. but hopefully odom will be back on friday. we need him. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Thanks for posting the Rick Fox pic. Peja had nightmares when Rick played for us dude just knew how to D him up.

Now he's been torching us since he left Sactown.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Back
Top Bottom