OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

sure, sure, "HELLA HANDSOME" :lol:
laugh.gif

just messin w/ya, but i'll say this........you got some stones to roll out w/that get-up, esp to a NT Summit.
i'm not sure it goes w/the goonsquad special KC fitted tho. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
it was funny as hell watching some dudes (who shall remain nameless) tryin to holla at them kickball league girls tho
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Some of those girls we talked to were hot!!! Some of them were so wasted though!!

WHo did I burn one with??? I still have no clue who was who, ecxept for the guys that put it on.

^^^ lol.........it's all good, homey. i just didn't want to dime y'all out in case you wanted to stay low-pro about it.

seriously, i dunno about some of them chicks that came around...they were kinda.....ehh, but some of them cruising by in their BALLS OF FURY get-ups were kinda fly. i might hafta check that kickball league out. my sis & her bf told me about that stuff a while back....they got a bunch of grown heads all around the city participating. they round up a lota folks thru Craigslist and work.....have games and party it up at the same time.

ANYWAYS.........man, y'all don't know just how good we actually did it on Sat......... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

not trying to regulate, but y'all might want to chill on talking about the "extra curriculars" before the NT powers that be really throw their weight around and lock this joint.

plus, i know it's all good times and all, but if y'all want more heads, esp the females to roll out, you don't want to turn these things all hardcore. Summits are supposed be chill and all ages+peoples friendly. :wink:
wink.gif

btw, good to see you finally coming back outa the woodwork, dp. i think most heads did enjoy your T's. (even the dude that didn't get one........or any other T/freebie for that matter) :frown:
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like you guys had fun I wish I could have gotten the day off so I could have been there.....

Next summit i'm going for sure!!!
TeamLakers
It's SummerTime Word To The Fresh Prince​

p.s. just caught your ninja edit, jc.

THX A FREAKIN LOT FOR POINTING OUT MY AGE. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
LOL
j/k yeah, i'm an old geezer...wasn't ever a secret. the SN's always been there, and i don't make too many bones about it when posting.
but....look 23?? thx, but cmon......i've always looked young (immature) for my age tho. i've been showing AND FEELING it as of late, but no joke, a few of my boys' lil sisters and cousins used to hit me up to go to their proms. i was l in my dang mid to late 20's then too. :wow:
eek.gif
<no Chris Hansen> (btw, no, i didn't take any of them) lol

on the real, i'm still a funloving cat.....chilled hella, but i partied since i was 15-16, incl all them years living it up in LA, but nowadays i just kick back and lay low. y'all will understand once you get there/here. i still come around here cuz i'm still lovin J's (even tho JB/Nike is trying their darndest to kill em....SIG CHECK +14324234) plus, i've always gotten along w/heads of all ages and background ever since i was coming up, so it's not that difficult for me to relate to some of the young heads. i see a lot of y'all doing the same things i used to and some that i still do. for better or worse, i might look and be 36 but i'm still a fool inside. :lol:
laugh.gif

only thing i kinda miss is getting carded. it only happens a few times a year now, so i know it's finally time to hang em up soon. :frown:
frown.gif
lol

p.s. i won't dime other dude out, but i was dang glad he showed up to the Summit and took the OG crown away from me. :wink:
wink.gif

we Asians age pretty well tho.....guys anyways....the girls still gotta be put out to pasture & sent to the glue factory after they hit 30. i guess that goes for all chix tho. kekeke j/k to any Azn cougars lurking out there. i still love ya. :D
happy.gif
singing like a canary.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

lookin at the pictures and reading the comments. sound like you guys had a good time. wish i would of made it ...maybe next time.
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

Damn,Yall had a blast. I'll be sure to show up to the next one,Hopefully I wont be going to Vegas again haha.

just got back from LA..hella crackin out there, looks like everyone had a good time, ill be sure to try and catch the next one
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

Back
Top Bottom