OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

Damn this looked awesome. I'm glad you guys had a blast, but I'm disappointed I didn't get to attend. I'll be sure to check out the next one though.
...It's whatever really.

Looks like fun.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

To whoever played the football game... Is everywhere sore??? I notice when I tried to do a #2 and my legs start hurting... :lol:
laugh.gif
. My arms are tired and my stomach aches...< maybe because of the half way cook burgers :lol:
laugh.gif
j.k but everywhere is sore :\
ohwell.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
cubano you actually want that shirt? I think you can get it at premier or something. but ask one of the people who went im sure they'll be happy to sell/give to you. i would give you mine but i already promised my friend i'll give him this one.

good job on the pics, crazyazndude. you're welcome for the T's, as is everyone else. don't thank me tho...the nice folks that donated them all deserve all the credit. only fool that should be thanking moi is our greedy most Azn non Azn dude WITH SIZE 11 DOGS NOT 9.5!!? lol gotta admit, dude is one hella good scavenger hunt player tho. :wink:
wink.gif

but for real, i'm usually not one for T's w/outlandish logos+sayings, but that I HELLA <3 SF joint is pretty fly....as are the Bridge & Big Al's ones. i coulda really used that Giants colorway HELLA T at the game today/yesterday. i'ma have to hit dp up real soon for one of my own.

anyways, POST MORE PICS OF THE OTHER TEES, esp the ones from UE & Premier. i didn't really get to peep any of them that closely since i was too busy slicing up produce............and "halfcooking burgers." :rolleyes
eyes.gif
ungrateful mofos.....check that, ungrateful young BUCK. i'm glad you left them T's behind......KARMA you lil loudmouth. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I remember jae oh en having a hard time giving out those shirts. I think there was a M that nobody wanted for the longest time. I'll post a pic of the shirt, plus the lovely parting gifts from CL when I get back from jury duty later on today.

EDIT: here's the pic of the Urban Era tee I won for catching the football (sorry for bad picture quality; picture taken from my phone)

dsc00035qr8.jpg

EDIT: Here's a pic of the lovely parting gifts that CL and the others gave me. For the record, I didn't think the burgers were undercooked.

dsc00037tj9.jpg
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
RIP Bill Walsh​

where's the big a$# 25+lb watermelon y'all got too? lol

and no worries about the "undercooked burgers." i was just messin about the "ungrateful" part.....that young kid does talk a whole lota yang for a munchkin tho. :lol:
laugh.gif

besides, the burgers i was making for MYSELF were always on point. most of the ones i did up for y'all were ok too, except for when the coals died out. at least i didn't serve up any crunchy hockey pucks like sfgr. :tongue:
tongue.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

craxyaznguy took home the watermelon. That is one heavy watermelon, made a loud thud sound when they threw it on the backseat.

The young one does talk a bit of smack though. Young kids these days :lol:
laugh.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
RIP Bill Walsh​

I'll try to post up pics soon, I'm in the middle of moving from to home to college.

Oh and jcellsf good looks on :pimp:
pimp.gif
. You most def. made that football game hard for me :lol:
laugh.gif
Team NC State
Dre Brown- What's Good FSU?
Team Mayhem​

:lol:
laugh.gif
i took home the watermelon, too bad i can't post pics of it cuz its already cut up. and i too don't think the burgers were undercooked. they were just right :wink:
wink.gif

The summit was a great success and all the praise can go to the organizers *stands up and claps hands*.

The food was bountiful and it tasted good. I think I ate like 4 burgers, 2 hotdogs and I drank hella soda.

Football was really fun and it didn't hurt that our team won. Shout out to Jay Dot Com for that great pass, def. helped my stats. :pimp:
pimp.gif
and to Jae Oh En for that Bailey-esque INT return TD.

Free shirts :wow:
eek.gif
Team Otaku
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

looked like ya'll had fun out there :lol:
laugh.gif
BAY LIFE
TeamDallasCowboys
Ware - Romo - Newman - Owens - Glenn - Witten​

norcal summit, nort/recon sale, sneaker pimps.

it was the wrong weekend to be in LA.

damn.

Back
Top Bottom