OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

hey add me in im down... but I can't do the sneaker pimp thing since i ain't over 21...Can't drink the alcohol either because not the legal age either but nobody needs to know that :wink:
wink.gif
. Anyway who do I got to paypal and how much to set up the BBQ?

Btw whoes going to be the youngest there :nerd:
nerd.gif
Im 15 :wow:
embarassed.gif

nice to see more heads getting into the mix. this thing should be real fun.

as for the questions....

Quote:
Anyway who do I got to paypal and how much to set up the BBQ?
Again, EVERYONE, please, please, keep referencing the official announcement for ALL 411 pertaining to the Summit. (check periodically for updates) most everything is in there. only stuff still TBA are the final cost/person & exact location in GG Park.

Quote:
but i know for sure that GG park gets filled up quick as hell on the BBQ spots, esp on the weekends. is anyone going to make a reservation or is someone planning to get there hella early??
GUYS, PLEASE PM ME YOUR AIM's, and if possible, try to get at each other to see what time frame is good for y'all to rap about this tomorrow night.....preferably after 10pm if you guys can y'all can go ahead and kick ideas around or do some initial research if you have time. others are welcome to do so as well.

*****ALSO, WE ARE GONNA NEED A FEW MORE VOLUNTEERS, ESPECIALLY AT THE BBQ FOR SET-UP, ETC...........PLEASE CHIME IN IF ANY OF Y'ALL CAN HELP OUT!

*****OH, AND STILL NEED AT LEAST A COUPLE GRILLS
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Quote:
i will get at broccoli & jae oh CHEN tomorrow for a brainstorming session to address some issues. incl reserving the BBQ spot if possible.

just fyi, even if someone gets there hella early and gets a spot it might be already reserved, but im not too sure. i went to a bbq in gg park and we had to move cause another party had reserved the spot we had.

Im down to go!!, u guys still need djs??, im almost willing to bring my setup but where could we access power, unless someone's got a generator. Can we buy tickets to the sneaker pimps event yet?? thanx guys

Quote:
*****ALSO, WE ARE GONNA NEED A FEW MORE VOLUNTEERS, ESPECIALLY AT THE BBQ FOR SET-UP, ETC...........PLEASE CHIME IN IF ANY OF Y'ALL CAN HELP OUT!
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

damn i work saturdays now so ill see wassup how long yall think u guys will be at the park?
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Quote:
how long yall think u guys will be at the park?
:wink:
wink.gif
And i know the RSVP deadline is still a little over a week away, but where's all the SF heads & OG NorCal cats?? i know there's a bunch more of y'all out there....... :frown:
frown.gif
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

You guys just PM me and let me know if you need help with anything... I've been down to help at any and every summit and this one is no exception!

I got a costco card, i got a car, i got a football.

Haha lemme know.
Phil Donahue​
For President in 2008​
Because it'll just be kinda funny, i guess...​

Quote:
East Bay NT'ers? where yall at.

I wouldn't mind driving from Richmond to GGP, just gotta see what my work schedule is looking like that week.
To lazy to make a new sig

Quote:
^ Call in sick

i just might

Quote:
we'll probably be chilling until about 5pm....6 probably the latest. the folks going to the Sneakerpimp thing later in the evening probably wanna head home and get all purdy.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

cool, looks like broccoli got the spot nailed down in GG Park. Speedway Meadows is a pretty good area. i haven't had a BBQ in GGP since i was a young buck in summer camp, but the spot is easily accessible by vehicle and public transpo. (there's parking right in front of the area, which is a REAL plus for moi). just peep the map broc posted, and y'all should be able to get there w/no probs.

btw, for those of you curious about the eats, :wink:
wink.gif

oh, y'all non-sporting/unathletic types don't have to worry about being stuck w/out stuff to do if y'all don't want to join in on the football game................ :wink:
wink.gif

BTW, WE STILL NEED 2 GRILLS (or more if we get a bunch more heads coming).

SOMEONE PLEASE STEP UP. I DUNNO ABOUT THE REST OF Y'ALL, BUT I SURE DON'T WANT TO EAT OFF THEM GRIMEY GG PARK GRILLS!?
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

Damn...I would go but you all sound like your going to end the party early to go back and recoporate at your homes. I live in the East Bay and if I am out there, I ain't coming back home. You guys should set it up where you should just got to Sneaker Pimps right after. But what ever.....

If I don't see you guys at the summit....Sneaker Pimps for sure. Time to get drunk my peoples......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Back
Top Bottom