OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

Hello:

Sorry guys...won't be around this weekend...if it was the 17th weekend I would definitely show up, but as it stands now, I don't think I can make it...

Even if sexy Bastitch rolled through. 8)
glasses.gif
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stickNiketalk Rules of ConductEmail: retrokid@gmail.comWebsite: RK / SCI have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

sorry you can't make it out, Retrodude. maybe next time or if your sched clears, swing by. it'll be good times.

for the rest of y'all, you really shouldn't need any real incentives to come out, and especially to rsvp+pay ON TIME. i mean, the opportunity to get some good eats and chill w/some familiar+new faces, should be enough, right?

but, having said that, people are people, and just about EVERYONE i know or have seen likes FREE stuff. so, my dude DP aka 4fifteen on here just me up and is gonna break us off w/some funky fresh FOURFIFTEEN CLOTHING T's to raffle/giveaway. i'm still gonna pull a couple/few things outa my own stash as well to hand out...MAYBE a pair of kicks if enough heads get w/the program/cooperate w/us on the rsvp+payment ON TIME thing. if i have time, i might hit up another homey or trey to see if they can be gracious enough to give up some goodies as well. but as it stands, i think what we got lined up is good enough already. again, there really shouldn't have to be freebies to bribe heads to roll out. this thing ain't for me or any other one person's benefit. it's for EVERYONE.

so, i'm not gonna bother to highlight/bold this lil blurb or even put in in the OFFICIAL announcement on the 1st page. whoever's diligent enough to roll thru the thread to read this and sincerely interested in coming out to the BBQ, i guess you'll have a leg up on the other heads and will have a good chance of walking away w/some FREE gear on 8/11 :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
Even if... Bastitch rolled through.

Man, you guys are so mean to him.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

i was wondering if you guys setting up the summit might want to use some 8ft open tents i might be able to get ahold of. they would be perfect to keep the food under or just a spot to catch some shade if theres sun. i also might be able to get ahold of some 8 ft tables if needed lmk

Yea, I was juz checkin cuz my girl's friends from LA & San Diego will be up that weekend bout 6 total. I just don't want to be stuck driving them all day checking the sites and such >:
mad.gif

ok, got a real busy day ahead of me but a few quick hits to answer y'all ??'s and address some other things too..... :lol:
laugh.gif
seriously, we're just trying to be fair to everyone

2. jcsellsf + Maza4ever........please do bring the awning/tent if you can....maybe 1 table too if it's not too much trouble. there are already 2 picnic tables at the site. 1 will be used for food & supplies. if everyone is bringing a gang of heads &/or y'all don't wanna just sit in YOUR camp/lawn chairs that YOU'll be bringing or sit on the grass w/your plates+grub on your laps, then by all means, please bring another table.

3. RSVP's + payments....... Now, i know we are still about a week away from the Sunday, 8/5 payment deadline, but y'all out there are still slacking on the RSVP's. I'm gonna be real honest here, all of us planning/organizing this event aren't too happy about this. Don't get us wrong, we understand y'all need to check your schedules to see if you're free from work, fam events, etc, but WE REALLY NEED EVERYONE THAT DOES KNOW THAT THEY CAN/WANT TO COME......to rsvp+PAY ****ASAP**** this stuff is really stressing us out! i still really don't think that many of you fully realize how much time+effort it takes to organize something like this. like all of you, we have other real life important stuff to do too, so PLEASE, PLEASE, WORK W/US. HELP US TO HELP YOU.........RSVP+PAY ****ON TIME.....PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE VERY LAST MOMENT/DAY!! It'll REALLY make life easier on us & help to ensure a better overall experience for everyone at the BBQ. (more rsvp's/folks = we buy more food ahead of time & not have run out of the BBQ to get more for a bunch of latecomers+procrastinators)

finally, last but not least.............

4. Due to the majority of folks slacking on #3, WE ARE ABOUT TO MAKE A BIG, BIG, ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE PRICE OF THIS EVENT!!! :wink:
wink.gif
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

ok, as promised, here's the big announcment for the BBQ Summit..............

Price per person is going to be just......$6!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
(raffles for rsvp'd+PAID folks ONLY) :wink:
wink.gif

Just sent my payment. Didn't read the part that said $6/head, not tripping about it though. It's only $5.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​

^^^^

Quote:
p.s. all heads that already rsvp'd+paid the $11/head price. again, much thanks for being good dudes and following the program. you'll be refunded the difference to your paypal accounts shortly.
:wink:
wink.gif

good to hear about urban era is helping out. To everyone else thanks for stepping up to the plate and helping out with the summit the effort is much appreciated!
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

updated the rsvp + PAID list.
if anyone that did pay doesn't see your name or status changed on the list (see OFFICIAL announcement on pg 1), please drop jae oh en a PM or email (preferably email cuz we're all reaching our PM sending/replying limits cuz of Summit messages)

and kingcrux, i'm sure someone that lives near the BART station can scoop you up. actually, hit up jcsellsf. If that doesn't work out just hit me up and well work something out
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

BTW, before i forget, jae just informed me that a few real generous NorCal NT'ers offered to donate some $$$$ and/or forgo the partial refunds they are due from their original $11/head payments (since we have now dropped the price to just $6/head).

man, that's real kind of y'all. all of us planning the Summit are real appreciative, and i'm sure the others going to the Summit appreciate your gracious gestures as well. on a personal front, it makes me feel real good to know there are a bunch of heads like y'all out there that aren't just out for themselves and who are willing to do stuff that's totally unnecessary to ensure that OTHER people have good times. (a couple of these dudes aren't even gonna be at the Summit either.....they wanted to but can't due to other obligations)

anyways, i'm not gonna name any names cuz i dunno if they want others to know, so i won't embarrass or call attention to them. y'all know who you are tho. again, much thanks from all of us. y'all are some real good cats. :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^crux, if you really need the ride hit me up. im gonna get there around 10-1030 though to help with the setup. like i said before, i live a couple of blocks away so its no problem at all, i just want to get there on time to help set everything up. lmk cuz...

thats gay I want to come....but Im heading down to a retreat/disneyland trip that weekend in SO Cal but that sounds like a lot of fun

Back
Top Bottom