OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

7/31 EDIT: Added link to SF Muni (SF's bus/streetcar system) for those that need more detailed public transportation directions than the general ones already posted in here.

Anyone who still wants to roll out and isnot on the RSVP/ payed list is still more than welcome to come through. Food will only be for those that have payed but we still have some extra food for everyone who wants to pay day of.

7/28 EDIT: Price per person DROPPED to $6/person!

Note: For all those that have donated money / refuse your refund, your generosity is greatly appreciated. Thank You!

***First 25 on rsvp + PAID list are guaranteed entries in the raffles for ALL giveaways of gear donated by URBAN ERA, 4FIFTEEN CLOTHING, CLsmooth71, & others***

All information regarding the Summit is located in this post. Please refer to it for all info. It will be updated constantly.

WE ARE GOING TO BE THERE EARLY (around 11) TO SET UP SO YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO ROLL A LITTLE EARLY TO HELP OUT OR JUST KICK IT.
54ehhs2.jpg

This is the official thread for the 2007 NorCal NT Summit. We will be holding a BBQ at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. There will be food, give-aways, raffles, and much more. It should be a good time to chill and meet other NTers.

We are going to be BBQing all day so come out and chill with local sneaker enthusiasts before heading out to Sneaker Pimps (flyer on the bottom of the page).
NorCal/Bay heads, this is OUR summit, but EVERYONE is invited. PLEASE JUST LEAVE THE ATTITUDE & OTHER BS AT HOME. It's gonna be all love/fun times & NO DRAMA.

What: 2007 NT NorCal Summit

When: time will be Noon, 12:00 PM. We will be chilling for a few hours, probably ending between 5:00-6:00 maybe later if enough folks wanna stay longer........ Some of us will be there early to set-up. If you want to roll out and help that would be great. Just PM me and can work out a time.

Where: Speedway Meadows located in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. Essentially you enter at 30th Ave and Fulton. The spot is located near the bathrooms. Please view map.

Driving Directions (there is a good amount of FREE parking on the sides of JFK Drive in front of our spot. First come, first served of course!)

From San Jose
US-101
Merge onto I-380 W toward I-280 / SAN BRUNO.
Merge onto I-280 N toward SAN FRANCISCO.
Take CA-1 N toward 19TH AVENUE / GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE.
Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto CROSS OVER DR. (in GGP)
CROSS OVER DR becomes 25TH AVE
Turn LEFT onto CABRILLO ST.
Turn LEFT onto 30TH AVE.
Follow 30th. ave into the park.
Turn LEFT on to John F. Kennedy Dr.
Speedway Meadows is on your RIGHT (look for the "NT" sign in the BBQ/picnic area)

From East Bay
I-580 W toward SAN FRANCISCO.
Merge onto I-80 W via the exit on the LEFT toward SAN FRANCISCO
Merge onto US-101 N / CENTRAL FWY toward MISSION ST.
Stay STRAIGHT to go onto OCTAVIA BLVD.
Turn LEFT onto FELL ST.
Turn RIGHT onto STANYAN ST.
Turn LEFT onto FULTON ST.
Turn LEFT onto 30TH AVE.
Follow 30th. ave into the park.
Turn LEFT on to John F. Kennedy Dr.
Speedway Meadows is on your RIGHT (look for the "NT" sign in the BBQ/picnic area)

Directions if coming by Public Transportationwww.SFmuni.comtransit.511.org/providers/maps/SF_7122007102947.gif
summitgc4.jpg
untitled1gk9.jpg

Activities: Obviously, we will be BBQing and chilling but we may have a football/basketball game. As much as some of you may want to wear real nice kicks, it would be advised to wear something you wouldnt mind playing in or just bring a change of shoes. Also, we plan to have a FRIENDLY little poker tournament. So, if you're not down to play ball there will be stuff you to do. Please feel free to bring stuff: cards, dominoes, whatever......

***PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN folding chairs, blankets, etc. to sit on & all the other picnic/recreational gear YOU want.
There are 2 picnic tables, but we will be using those mostly for food+supplies.

MENU UPDATED

---hamburgers (with cheese if desired)
---hot dogs and turkey dogs
---large assortment of condiments+toppings, including fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, ketchup, mustard, relish, & mayo
---potato salad
---watermelon
---assorted cookies
---tortilla chips, salsa, 7 layer dip, guacamole.
---carrots and ranch
---assorted sodas
---bottled water

*****R.S.V.P and Payment*****

1. R.S.V.P by replying in this thread by Wednesday 8/8 (again, include all guests w/ your R.S.V.P)

2. Send payment via Paypal by Wednesday 8/8 for you + your guest(s).

Please use the following paypal address:

norcalsummitbbq@gmail.com

$6 per person if RSVP'd + pre-paid via Paypal by 8/8

When paying please do the following:
-INCLUDE YOUR NIKETALK SCREEN NAME + REAL NAME + NAME(S) OF YOUR GUEST(S)
-PM or EMAIL jae oh en FOR CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR PAYMENT WAS RECEIVED

Official R.S.V.P List (incl. guests.....REMEMBER: 1st 25 on the rsvp + PAID list are guaranteed entries into ALL raffles for the FREE gear giveaways!)

1. Broccoliavenger +1.....(event coordinator...will pay when food+supplies are bought)

2. CLsmooth71.....(event coordinator...will pay when food+supplies are bought)

3. rafsjays +1 PAID

4. sfgr415.....(event coordinator...will pay when food+supplies are bought)

5. CAFinest23

6. jae oh en.....(event coordinator...will pay when food+supplies are bought)

7. oh come on 120 PAID

8. kingcrux31 PAID

9. jcsellsf +3 PAID

10. IluvJordanXI (arrangement with sfgr415)

11. TheeQuickness PAID

12. MaZA4eVeR14 PAID

13. NikeStatus (arrangement with sfgr415)

14. iLL W1LLiam

15. bready630 PAID

16. kamakazipnoygt PAID

17. btrbean PAID

18. soleseeker3503 PAID

19. jaydotcom PAID

20. Frank 7he T4nk PAID

21. craxyaznguy PAID

22. BgL2687 PAID
67ososx.jpg

WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

i might hit this up, but i might bring a friend or two and i know they wont pay in advance. could they pay when they get there? and do u think the grass will @#%$ up people's kicks?lol

I will RSVP for that day....let me know when the paypal is set up...I'll let you know how many when its gets closer to the day....
Team Negrodamus​
teamdecepticon​
T R A EzCode P​

1. Broccoliavenger +1
2. rafsjays +1
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

I can't go :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

1. Broccoliavenger +1
2. rafsjays +1
3. SFGR415 (90% sure I can make it)
4. Law3000 +2
Team Negrodamus​
teamdecepticon​
T R A EzCode P​

damn, i wish i could attend the bbq. unfortunately i have a gig during the day in oakland. jon, hopefully i'll run into you @ sneakerpimps with crisone again!

Damn,I always wanted to go to a NT Norcal summit. I'll be in Vegas tho,Hope everything goes good.

1. Broccoliavenger +1
2. rafsjays +1
3. SFGR415 (90% sure I can make it)
4. Law3000 +2
5. jae oh en
...word

I call all time QB.

Count me in.
Phil Donahue​
For President in 2008​
Because it'll just be kinda funny, i guess...​

Quote:
i might bring a friend or two and i know they wont pay in advance. could they pay when they get there?
EVERYONE, see first post up top for ALL info regarding RSVP's & sending payments.

Just about everything you need to know about the Summit is or WILL be in that OFFICIAL announcement.

keep checking for updates.

Thanks & hope to see a bunch or y'all out there!
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

EDIT: more updates.........check up top

thx
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

EDIT:

broccoli updated the OFFICIAL announcement again.

peep it.

thx
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

anyways, i'm gonna be HELLA busy the next few weeks w/my move+etc, but i'll try to hit up some of my boys for stuff to raffle & come thru w/some gear on my own. :wink:
wink.gif
let's all try to keep the offtopic chatter to a minimum in this thread.

IF you're coming, cool.........RSVP here & add your name to the list.

IF you wanna volunteer to help out or donate food+supplies, by all means, go ahead and holla.

OTHERWISE, please don't clutter up the thread too much w/"I wish I could make it, but...." + etc. it's gonna get too messy+confusing.

thx

p.s. much appreciation to all the heads helping out so far and that will. :pimp:
pimp.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

Quote:
jae oh CHEN, you stepping up too somewhere's in between your trek to LA-LA-land, right? me+broccoli gonna need help getting the grub+stuff @ Costco.
...word

bgl2687+1 im pretty sure ill be there if I can find it...i suck at directions in SF cant ever find my way around.

^^ my girls account was logged in and I didnt know, but I will be going with one guest so ill paypal whenever the paypal gets posted.

since i missed the last one and i came up with the idea of going to tommys joint, i think im gonna make it this time. but i know for sure that GG park gets filled up quick as hell on the BBQ spots, esp on the weekends. is anyone going to make a reservation or is someone planning to get there hella early?? i dont mind paying the money, but before i do, i want to know that we got a place to have our summit.

count me in + 1 or 2.
Quote:
I need a ride from the nearest BART station though.

i live like 2 blocks from glen park bart so hit me if u wanna catcha ride.

Back
Top Bottom