OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

Quote:
I would go but you all sound like your going to end the party early to go back and recoporate at your homes. I live in the East Bay and if I am out there, I ain't coming back home. You guys should set it up where you should just got to Sneaker Pimps right after. But what ever.....
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

sup Nor*Cal

never met any of, usually just troll the forum. I would like to come out, I got tons of BBQ stuff. Propane?

paging the following people

djbbert
12am
s0ledout
airpollo
kobefan
osyrhiz
sauce1
rawkbeez
d-ray
gejay
ouchmyfeet
hiphawpdrunkie - come back to the bay for a weekend
pcrizzzy - hop on a plane and get here if crux can do it u can
"there's no replacement for displacement"

cool, keep them RSVP's coming, y'all.
while everyone's welcome, it'd be nice of some of the OG heads tried to come out, esp since i never did get to hit any of the old school NorCal Summits while I was away in LA.

btw, if anyone was wondering if NT's resident FOGHORN Leghorn, BenBaller, is gonna grace us w/his presence, he ain't........something about getting another catdicc transplant that day. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
oh, and i got us ONE Weber grill. it'd still be better if peeps close to GG Park or at least in SF could bring a couple out tho. i gotta find a way to pick up the one my boy's offering up. he lives all the way in San Mateo, and my trunk aint' big enough
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

ATTN rafsjays: (replying to your PM here cuz i reached my PM sending limit for the day)

looks like you've already been added to the RSVP list, but you can go ahead and send your payment if you want. we just finalized+posted the per person cost & menu.

and thx for your offer to help out. broccoli, sfgr415, and i just met up earlier tonight to get things squared away. just about everything is covered.........

EXCEPT WE STILL NEED SOMEONE TO BRING A WEBER GRILL!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, IF SOMEONE (preferably in SF, so we can depend on you to be on time) CAN STEP UP AND HELP US OUT, IT'D BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!

man, this is taking a A LOT of work. we hope y'all appreciate it, but as long as everyone that rolls thru has a good time, it's all good.

Btw, in case y'all didn't peep the latest update in the first post, YOU CAN START SENDING YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENTS FOR THE GRUB+SUPPLIES ****NOW****...........DEADLINE TO PAY IS Sunday, 8/5!!!!!!!!!!!!

^i got a weber grill and my mom owns a astro cargo van. im pretty sure i can use it and i think it is big enough to fit all the grils,food,charcol, etc. lmk if u still need the extra grill and van. just pm or aim me and ill give u my cell # and we can go from there. i also live in glen park so im close.

heres an updated roster list with who has paid so far...thanks guys.

1. Broccoliavenger +1
2. CLsmooth71
3. rafsjays +1
4. sfgr415
5. Law3000 +2
6. jae oh en
7. oh come on 120 - PAID
8. kingcrux31- PAID
9. bgl2687+1
10. jcsellsf +1 -PAID
11. IluvJordanXI
12. TheeQuickness
13. MaZA4eVeR14
14. NikeStatus
15. iLL WiLLiam
...word

good job on getting the PAID list started, jae. i'll send my own dough in a sec.

just wanted to mention this for the folks coming to the BBQ via public transpo........

Hey i have a quick question...

Not to sound picky or anything, and if you can't it's TOTALLY fine... but is there anyway you guys could grab at least grab one small pack of turkey dogs or patties, and a small bag of whole wheat buns :lol:
laugh.gif

lol i'm gonna pay my part for the Summit either way... i just dont like eating beef or white bread :lol:
laugh.gif
KOBE is the GOAT​
For President in 2008​
Because i'm on his list...​

Quote:
Not to sound picky or anything, and if you can't it's TOTALLY fine... but is there anyway you guys could grab at least grab one small pack of turkey dogs or patties, and a small bag of whole wheat buns :lol:
laugh.gif
ESPECIALLY IF PEOPLE DON'T SEND THEIR PAYMENTS ON TIME, which leaves us short on fund$ for food+supplies

PLAIN & SIMPLE.................if people don't pay on time (or at all...not even at the BBQ), we're sorry, but you ain't gonna grub.

again, we'll make sure there's more than enough food for the peeps that DO rsvp+send payments on time, but the latecomers that just show up will have to wait until the heads that do follow the program and are pre-paid get their eats first. we'll definitely have extra food on hand to accomodate some heads that decide at the last minute they can roll thru. but if you really wanna come (eat), i wouldn't take my chances and advise y'all to rsvp+pay ON TIME.

sorry if this sounds harsh, but we ain't running no soup kitchen. we already doing a lot AND shelling out MORE of our own $$$$ to make this happen for y'all w/out bumping up the price.

p.s. we ain't BURGER KING either, so you can't have it YOUR way. NO MORE REQUESTS & SUBSTITUTIONS, you greedy mofos!!!
seriously, don't worry, we'll have good grub. if you don't like it tho, heck, we'll be in GG Park.......go hunt down some acorns, berries, or squirrels. the horse & buffalo corrals will be just down the way too. :lol:
laugh.gif

can I pay via M.O.? Paypal takes too long (3-4 days..come on now).

ps. jumpman247 bring your boy Tay Zonday.

Quote:
can I pay via M.O.? Paypal takes too long (3-4 days..come on now).
(JUST MAKE SURE to have the person sending the payment state in the comment section your NT screen name & # of guests if any the payment is for, so we can update your status as PAID)

right on cl for helping with all of the questions while my flight got delayed and then canceled. Hate the airport....best way to get ahold of me would be to email me cuz it goes straight to my phone. I wont have acess to a computer.
broccoliavenger1@yahoo
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

dayuum, long week & still got a bunch to do tonight/this weekend, but i just realized no one responded to this poor dude......

Quote:
sup Nor*Cal

never met any of, usually just troll the forum. I would like to come out, I got tons of BBQ stuff. Propane?

er fluid, or even just a BBQ spatula+tongs to flip burgers+dogs would be cool.

actually, if you or anyone else could bring another cooler, so we can keep the drinks+perishable food/condiments chilled, that'd be great.

see you 8/11.

p.s. don't wanna keep badgering folks, but please remember to send your payment by 8/5. thx.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom