OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan 2012 are $109 with 20% discount... I thought these were suppose to be 39.99?  
eyes.gif
   (I just wanted that air insole)

Citadel is also having the same sales as mentioned above.

Last edited:
San Leandro had these for hella cheap.
Don't live in the area, but interested in getting a pair for ball, could any of the style numbers possibly be provided specifically for the superman colored ones, the red, white and black ones, or the white ans black pair? Thanks in advance

Don't live in the area, but interested in getting a pair for ball, could any of the style numbers possibly be provided specifically for the superman colored ones, the red, white and black ones, or the white ans black pair? Thanks in advance
it depends on which version you want - that shoe came with 2 booties and 3 inserts and was sold in a many different combos. there's also a lite version. the superhero colors were the lite version. for the lite version, i think the insole are built into the shoe and are not swtichable.

this is for the FLY OVER (zoom forefoot and air max heel) insert with the regular bootie ONLY - "Jordan 2012 A"

508318-180 - white/black color
508318-010 - black/red color

Last edited:

thanks for the head up.. tried to do a stock locate..ndc said nothing in my size.   should I even bother calling the store?
I don't see why not since you're actually looking for these. If you guys are also into the new Super.Fly.2 from Jordan Brand, Vacaville has a bunch of them on the hash wall for $89.99 plus 20%. The extra 20% off ends tomorrow night after Veteran's Day.

So I'm in a bit of dilemma, I phone ordered some B-grade Am90 Infrareds last week, lady said they were B-grades but my pair was near flawless. For $50+ship i was like hell yea.

So they come in and im pretty disappointed with the quality of my pair, One part of the leather is almost falling off the sole.

Do i contact Nike and try and get free shipment back with full refund to the outlet store

or do you think i could possibly toss them into Nike's defective return policy and get the full retail value back(there's no b-grade tag on the shoes, only the box)?

If this isn't outlet related enough i apologize and delete my post at will, i just personally thought it was appropriate here.

Just in case

The Nike Air Max 90 SP UK “Camo” are available now for $125.00

Air Max 90 SP UK “Camo”
$125.00

PHONE ORDERS

ST. ALFRED

(773) 486-7159

So I'm in a bit of dilemma, I phone ordered some B-grade Am90 Infrareds last week, lady said they were B-grades but my pair was near flawless. For $50+ship i was like hell yea.

So they come in and im pretty disappointed with the quality of my pair, One part of the leather is almost falling off the sole.

Do i contact Nike and try and get free shipment back with full refund to the outlet store

or do you think i could possibly toss them into Nike's defective return policy and get the full retail value back(there's no b-grade tag on the shoes, only the box)?

If this isn't outlet related enough i apologize and delete my post at will, i just personally thought it was appropriate here.

Just in case

Air Max 90 SP UK “Camo”
$125.00

PHONE ORDERS

ST. ALFRED

(773) 486-7159
What store(s) had B-Grade Infrared 90s for $50?

Just in case

Air Max 90 SP UK “Camo”

$125.00

PHONE ORDERS
ST. ALFRED
(773) 486-7159

I don't think you need the box when trying to get a voucher so you could def try that.

What store(s) had B-Grade Infrared 90s for $50?
Rehoboth Factory
1 (302) 226-2950
(554719-110)

$47.97
ENGINEERED MESH INFRARED BTW
I was going to post info that day, but when i called, they said my phone order was the last one they would place so call tomorrow to see if they have anything to your liking but the lady there said some of the pairs were really ****** up so make sure who you're talking to won't screw you over on an extremely defective pair. like mine's not bad, I'm just worried that the flaw will cause the sole to separate from the shoe down the line, then again i could go down the path of rocking them a few times or even once and then sending them in because i believe it'd look pretty sketch if i sent in brand new defective sneakers(or maybe not)

EDIT: I wonder if they would accept B-grades under that defective policy as well, regular consumers probably don't know what the red B on the size tag means

Last edited:
Ahh...Not really a fan of the EM pair, thought it was the 'OG' pair that released with the pre-yellowed midsoles.

Which city are you in so people have an idea as to whether or not to waste their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom