OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Don't hate on those walking shoes, they're really comfortable. I have two pair of monarchs that I wear pretty much every day to work, love them!

You can return ur kicks to the store and buy them again for a higher price?

Not a higher price a lower price. You can't walk in and rebuy right after you return them. You gotta play the odds of you being able to rebuy them at the time they decide to put them out for sale. As I said before I struck out in the process.

Not a higher price a lower price. You can't walk in and rebuy right after you return them. You gotta play the odds of you being able to rebuy them at the time they decide to put them out for sale. As I said before I struck out in the process.
hmm I think ur trick would work out well for a Nike ID item. No one will buy my ID since itd be customized with my name and everything

Nike - Wash DC - New York Ave.

Jordan 4Lab1 Glow - $64.97
Jordan Future Low - $79.97
Solarsoft Moc - $29.97
Roshe Poison Green - $24.97

For the ladies:
Nike Free 5.0 Fit - $29.97 - Lots of colors.

Citadel CA, (11-8-15)

Lots of pics...  no extra discount on hash. 

Kobe $149.99  scattered sizes on hash wall 

$79.99

Why did I cop these...months ago... =(

janoski wedding haha

FSR of these shorts.  

I was digging this jacket,  but had to pass.  Does anyone know if it's waterproof?

Camo blue $84.00

Had a grey heathered, only 2XL left though.  

Camo TF $99.99  

N98 jacket, only one available size small  $79.97 

$124.99 TF hoodie

Not sure what the price is on the blue camo...didnt bother to look.. 

Lots of TF AW77 hoodies in the racks,  but $89.99, not much discount.

lots of de la highs, kobes, scattered sizes

WTL  $245...lots of scattered sizes

some kobe gear hoodies,  no other kobe gear. 

50% on bottoms only

One thing I notice about the camos at the outlet...is that these are different than the ones I picked up originally from the regular nike store.  Ill leave a pic on the bottom of my pair,  (has brown and some other colors that I dont see on the clearance ones)

TF camo regular nike store has brown and other colors...

$120

Not sure if Wash DC spot does phone orders. Hit em up in the AM. I'm guessing they will ship.

Not sure if Wash DC spot does phone orders. Hit em up in the AM. I'm guessing they will ship.
Thanks I'll try to jump on that. Were those shoes on hash or fsr? I don't think they ship out items on hash

Not on the hash. On the shelves. Maybe not a FSR, but lots of sizes. Somebody was in there buying at least 50 pairs of a combination of shoes, but as of 1:00 today, still lots of sizes.

Camo tech is really cool , the difference i noticed is one's from last year have a more bold thicker print and seem more thicker. New seem more lighter and pattern is thin more light, whats with the price tho 99 for an outlet , i picked up mine for 89green and others at TJ MAX for 18 bluish/ash camo.

Small update from Nike Factory Store in Lee, Massachusetts:

FSR of Nike Lebron XII "Cork EXT for $179.99
FSR of All black Air Max 2014 for 129.99
Mostly FSR of All Black Air Max 2013 for 109.97
Air Jordan 1 Pinnacle Size 11 Brown/White for $400.00 (it was a return)
A few pairs (not sure on sizes can't remember) of Six Meridian Lebron XIIs for 109.97 I believe

hmm I think ur trick would work out well for a Nike ID item. No one will buy my ID since itd be customized with my name and everything
My local has to return IDs as Defective and they won't sell them.  I'd check with yours before trying it.

Back
Top Bottom