OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Las Vegas Premium Outlets South - Not sure if they do phone orders. I really needed to do a return and get out of there so this isn't exactly comprehensive.

Af1 Flyknit Red - (it was either 60 or 70) Full Size Run

Af1 flyknit  Olympic - $60 full size run - super good deal imo

Hash Wall

Air Jordan 1 KO Bred - sz 13, 2 pairs, $100 iirc

Last edited:
Hated them chip readers from when I first laid eyes on em :smh:

Las Vegas Premium Outlets South - Not sure if they do phone orders. I really needed to do a return and get out of there so this isn't exactly comprehensive.

Hash Wall

Is there much difference in the Vegas outlets or do they all get mostly the same stuff? Planning a trip soon but may not have time to hit them all. Thanks in advance.

Hash Wall

Is there much difference in the Vegas outlets or do they all get mostly the same stuff? Planning a trip soon but may not have time to hit them all. Thanks in advance.

I went to both on a vegas trip, and the hash walls were very different. The north mall (the Nike stores are pretty much the same) is much nicer in my opinion.

So today's the first day of the sale right? Can't wait to hear what everyone scores. Updates on my local outlets coming today or tomorrow

Last edited:
I'm guessing as is the normal there will be no additional off hash or any other sales going on because of F&F

For everyone whose F&F disappeared from Nike+, check your inbox...mine just popped back up, still the same 0001 bar code.

For everyone whose F&F disappeared from Nike+, check your inbox...mine just popped back up, still the same 0001 bar code.

So Nike will accept those?

I have one in my email with a real barcode

One in the app looks fake

So Nike will accept those?

I have one in my email with a real barcode

One in the app looks fake

I mean I don't work for Nike so I can't guadantee it but I don't know why they wouldn't accept it if it's an official Nike communication.

Tryna get em off by the 3rd

My bad it's Pembroke Gardens yall
Since there are no more phone orders is there any other way we can order these shoes? Nike Assist or online through customer service. Need these two at that price. 

So I just copped some Lettermans this weekend and now I've got this F&F code. Anyone know if they'll let me return them and then buy them back with the discount code?

I wanted to do the same with the LeBron XIII's I just bought last weekend, but my coupon states "Not redeemable for cash, credit, or adjustments towards previous or employee purchases."

I'm not sure how flexible this is. Perhaps you could get it to work if you encountered a friendly employee to hook you up.

Since there are no more phone orders is there any other way we can order these shoes? Nike Assist or online through customer service. Need these two at that price. 
Sadly not. Nike customer service no longer has stock updates for the outlets. If you call and ask them, they'll tell you to check eBay. 

Hey guys I'm in la for the weekend, wanted to use my discount while I'm down here. What's the best store to hit up while I'm down here? Thanks.

If you live near any of these locations they should have Draft Days, call for conformation and price. 

Gilroy, CA 

Vacaville, CA

Aurora, IL 

Central Valley, NY 

Orlando, FL

Wrentham, MA

Johnson Creek, WI 
I wanted to do the same with the LeBron XIII's I just bought last weekend, but my coupon states "Not redeemable for cash, credit, or adjustments towards previous or employee purchases."

I'm not sure how flexible this is. Perhaps you could get it to work if you encountered a friendly employee to hook you up.
Return it then buy it again, another member has done this already during the previous F&F deal. 

Sadly not. Nike customer service no longer has stock updates for the outlets. If you call and ask them, they'll tell you to check eBay. 
LOL. They mustve been joking with you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom