OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed another pair of TF pants on Friday morning. This time it was the cropped pant for $43 incl. tax. Even the employee knew it was a steal. Several pairs of black and gray available in mainly L and XL at Oceanside, NY. Not much else worth buying; I tried scoping out the hash wall but it was full of trash.

Copped Volt Griffey1 from South Chicago for 74 after tax.

They had almost FSR of the black and volt when I went. Let em sleep :smokin

AZ Mills
30% off all shoes
40% off equipments
30% off select apparel.

They had some Slam Dunk 6s in store but I was too late.

Really my bad this post is not an outlet report, but i felt this was the best place to get an answer.

Anyway is the nike survey site down for anyone else, havent been able to fill out for the $5gc for a couple of weeks now. They were so clutch helping cover some of the tax :pimp:

Last edited:
What!? Could explain why I haven't received anything in days. Usually get them in 24-48 hours. The receipts I had Sat had the 'nikevisit-na' url on them. It would be ironic if some of the receipts going out are printed with outdated URLs. Talk about "Customer Service Experience." Pft...c'mon Nike! :D

Yup thought the promo ended thats why the site was down and they were phasing in the $20 off $100 coupon :lol:

Welp missed out on 5 receipts before finding out the new address. Major props to illustrayt illustrayt for givin the heads up on the new addy :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom