Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Memphis is my dude.... he been doin this long enough to know not to blow up a spot for one pair of samples.... he knows what I'm on though its gravy cuz

Tsk tsk... agent

Was like 10-15 pairs. I bought a sz.11 for myself. I will try and see if I can put a pic up from my phone.

Tsk tsk... agent

Was like 10-15 pairs. I bought a sz.11 for myself. I will try and see if I can put a pic up from my phone.

I emailed a fellow nter to post pics for me since I have no computer, I'm here on vacay and doing this all from my phone. I do stand corrected though... the pennys were 24.99, the bb's were 17.99

I might go back up there today, ill see if I can snap pics. I saw 3-4 sz.11, some 10.5s... cause I was debating which size to get for myself. I

# is 8657747743

I emailed a fellow nter to post pics for me since I have no computer, I'm here on vacay and doing this all from my phone. I do stand corrected though... the pennys were 24.99, the bb's were 17.99

I might go back up there today, ill see if I can snap pics. I saw 3-4 sz.11, some 10.5s... cause I was debating which size to get for myself. I

# is 8657747743

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Anyone know what the Black Friday sale at the outlets will be?
20% off your entire purchase... lasts from the time they open (which could be different at some places I guess) to some time in the afternoon.

Remember, F&F 30% off the very next week.  If there's anything left.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Anyone know what the Black Friday sale at the outlets will be?
20% off your entire purchase... lasts from the time they open (which could be different at some places I guess) to some time in the afternoon.

Remember, F&F 30% off the very next week.  If there's anything left.
roll.gif

did the post about the Chicago Marathon (bank of america) Lunars get deleted? I remember reading it on here but I can't find the post (i was trying to check back to see what outlet they were at)

did the post about the Chicago Marathon (bank of america) Lunars get deleted? I remember reading it on here but I can't find the post (i was trying to check back to see what outlet they were at)

For anyone insterested in BB2s, Deer park Nike should have 2 pairs both size 10 or 10.5 in white/blue for 37.99

For anyone insterested in BB2s, Deer park Nike should have 2 pairs both size 10 or 10.5 in white/blue for 37.99

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Nikestore Clearance

25% off - NIKEAIR

Free Shipping - JUSTDOIT

Stackable.

11/23-11/30.
you sure that 25% off works 
i tried and its not working 

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Nikestore Clearance

25% off - NIKEAIR

Free Shipping - JUSTDOIT