Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

I stopped bye Jersey Gardens Today
they had Penny 2 all black for $44 and change 8-10 scattered sizes everything

For those in area for future purchases there there some real jerks as managers at Jersey Gardens
they have the employees on pins and needles asking bout every discount.

They told me they didn't have the coupons for the 30% yet a saw them in the drawer when they opened in it 
A lotta HATE in the building
I only go there because its tax free ...almost not worth it

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

pigeon forge outlet had 3 pair sz9 nike air force 1 workboot for 59 or 69
tanger outlet had 1 size 10.5 on hashwall in eggplant penny 3 for 24.99

Props. May have to swing by tomorrow before I go back home for them 10.5 workboots

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

pigeon forge outlet had 3 pair sz9 nike air force 1 workboot for 59 or 69
tanger outlet had 1 size 10.5 on hashwall in eggplant penny 3 for 24.99

Props. May have to swing by tomorrow before I go back home for them 10.5 workboots

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm in Lebanon nike clearance store in tennessee and they got air nike 3 le's for 21.97 (garnetts)
Fsr on a table

Link to pic since I'm on my phone:

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm in Lebanon nike clearance store in tennessee and they got air nike 3 le's for 21.97 (garnetts)
Fsr on a table

Link to pic since I'm on my phone:

got through to San Leandro, they only had 9.5 and smaller or size 14 for the Jordan "Oreo" 6s, also tried to see if they would price match it was a big nada

Nothing really at Allen Nike Outlet.

Those are some sick air max 1s though

got through to San Leandro, they only had 9.5 and smaller or size 14 for the Jordan "Oreo" 6s, also tried to see if they would price match it was a big nada

Nothing really at Allen Nike Outlet.

Those are some sick air max 1s though

Yo MemphisBoi, great looking out man!!!!

My boy called the outlet, and they're shipping us two size 13's on Monday morning.....

My boy called the outlet, and they're shipping us two size 13's on Monday morning.....

Originally Posted by freezelle

Damn! when i call tmw and if they dont have any 13s im gonna be pissed haha. I will settle for 2 12's or 12.5s though. Been waiting for these to go under 40$ for a while. I need the whites too!

Originally Posted by freezelle

Damn! when i call tmw and if they dont have any 13s im gonna be pissed haha. I will settle for 2 12's or 12.5s though. Been waiting for these to go under 40$ for a while. I need the whites too!

Dang, those Garnett 3's were way cheaper than what I got them for... I saw them at Park City today for $38, and I thought that was alright.

Park City got wiped out today, so nothing really to report there (I guess there are some Eggplant Pippen 2's for like $60-70 and white/grey Jordan AJF 8's for $60)... seriously, I was mad uncomfortable in there, about 3-4 dudes were in there with headsets grabbing and stockpiling about 60 pairs of shoes (not exaggerating... they took all the Penny 3 Eggplants at $25 right before I got there, I saw them in one of their piles)... it was like the Mafia was running that place today.  Unbelieveable.

In other news, there is a new Nike Outlet in West Jordan, UT (in a place fittingly called Jordan Landing, haha).  Not a whole lot to report there, just opened.

Dang, those Garnett 3's were way cheaper than what I got them for... I saw them at Park City today for $38, and I thought that was alright.

Park City got wiped out today, so nothing really to report there (I guess there are some Eggplant Pippen 2's for like $60-70 and white/grey Jordan AJF 8's for $60)... seriously, I was mad uncomfortable in there, about 3-4 dudes were in there with headsets grabbing and stockpiling about 60 pairs of shoes (not exaggerating... they took all the Penny 3 Eggplants at $25 right before I got there, I saw them in one of their piles)... it was like the Mafia was running that place today.  Unbelieveable.

In other news, there is a new Nike Outlet in West Jordan, UT (in a place fittingly called Jordan Landing, haha).  Not a whole lot to report there, just opened.

I went out to that TN clearance outlet today. I didn't see much and def don't remember seeing those Garnetts. Then again, I wasn't really paying attn to them either b/c I seldom check the racks.

The did have the Griff Trainer 91's. Scattered szs on the hash wall.

I went out to that TN clearance outlet today. I didn't see much and def don't remember seeing those Garnetts. Then again, I wasn't really paying attn to them either b/c I seldom check the racks.

The did have the Griff Trainer 91's. Scattered szs on the hash wall.

Back
Top Bottom