OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 PICK UP THREAD Vol. Black Friday sales on the horizon

Joined Jul 6, 2008
Chewy: The hyper drive motivator has blown again, I think maybe you should take a look at the owner's manual this time?

Han: No need, I know this bucket of bolts like the back of my hand!

Joined Sep 18, 2010
To bad I missed out at my local store my size on the Kentucky..It was a bonus if I got them. Anyway, I was able to snag what I really wanted.

Joined Oct 9, 2006
Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Chewy: The hyper drive motivator has blown again, I think maybe you should take a look at the owner's manual this time?

Han: No need, I know this bucket of bolts like the back of my hand!

Joined Jan 22, 2010
Nice pick up on those lebrons, still on the fence about them.

Posted these in the last thread but right before it was locked, so guess I'll post again

Joined Jun 29, 2000
posted these in the last thread also, but right before it was locked, so i guess i too will post again since i did just cop 10/31

actually i copped the lebron 9 bred and the 8 v1 breds, the v3 ps 8 is just reference pic

Joined Jan 6, 2003
Nice cool greys,i alrdy see that nov is gonna be good pick up month

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Joined Dec 3, 2007
they technically arrived on the 1st of nov, so repost.
these og's just took two days to get from tokyo to sydney, amazing for two bills shipped.

no carbon fibre cracks, no sole separation. clean as hell for non-ds 16 year old shoes. hell, the nikeair is still on the insole.

Joined Oct 1, 2009
nice CharmCity, deff broke more necks with these than the south beach lebrons when i wore them

Nice Lebron 9s too everyone, cant wait to grab mine

Joined Aug 14, 2011
Originally Posted by eltouha

they technically arrived on the 1st of nov, so repost.
these og's just took two days to get from tokyo to sydney, amazing for two bills shipped.

no carbon fibre cracks, no sole separation. clean as hell for non-ds 16 year old shoes. hell, the nikeair is still on the insole.
Nice pick up man!
Just curious though, size 8 or 8.5 from [EDIT] the other place?
[lol]  

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now