OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 PICK UP THREAD Vol. Black Friday sales on the horizon

Dope G Shocks back there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by evisumane123

nice CharmCity, deff broke more necks with these than the south beach lebrons when i wore them
pimp.gif

thanks fam. yea these things are too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

ILLustRAYt- my confirmation sheet for my age bracket is 3:30. highly doubt it
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm not a hardcore runner but helps w/my cycling/soccer/tennis conditioning. contemplating whether I should get a racing flat though. 

Definitely. What's your Race Day shoe at the moment? Also, just curious... have you done a TRI before?

I neeed those Iverson's on the last page !!!!
Finally got a pair of nates, vvvvnds(worn once) pair from a dude of the "other site" lol

Lebron 9's.

And this is my 8000th post...when I first started posting there was no lebron line...seems like a long time ago now.

34qv8eb.jpg

ILLustRAYt wrote:Definitely. What's your Race Day shoe at the moment? Also, just curious... have you done a TRI before?

I run in NB992 and Nike Equalon 4's, just ordered a pair lunaracer's.
No never did a TRI (I don't like to swim
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
). Used to competitively do road, mountainbike(cross country) and cyclocross races. Wasn't very good always @the middle or end of the pack.

Originally Posted by T21D

ILLustRAYt- my confirmation sheet for my age bracket is 3:30. highly doubt it
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm not a hardcore runner but helps w/my cycling/soccer/tennis conditioning. contemplating whether I should get a racing flat though.

Good luck, Fred.  Your first marathon?  If you aren't trying for a certain time, you wouldn't need a racing flat. To go from an Equalon to a racing flat might be too much of a shock to the system, IMO.  The Lunar Racer would be a good alternative, but try it out for a short run first.

Nice 9s, Brandon. Hope you went a half size up.

Pickup for me....SC Trainer II QS

v7ei4n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom