OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 PICK UP THREAD Vol. Black Friday sales on the horizon

Pampanga's Best deal

20% off 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chewy: The hyper drive motivator has blown again, I think maybe you should take a look at the owner's manual this time?

Han: No need, I know this bucket of bolts like the back of my hand!

To bad I missed out at my local store my size on the Kentucky..It was a bonus if I got them. Anyway, I was able to snag what I really wanted.
Lebron-9-Miami-Nights-07-vc8481.jpg

Lebron-9-Miami-Nights-08-vc8481.jpg

Lebron-9-Miami-Nights-10-vc8481.jpg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Chewy: The hyper drive motivator has blown again, I think maybe you should take a look at the owner's manual this time?

Han: No need, I know this bucket of bolts like the back of my hand!
laugh.gif

Nice pick up on those lebrons, still on the fence about them.

Posted these in the last thread but right before it was locked, so guess I'll post again

posted these in the last thread also, but right before it was locked, so i guess i too will post again since i did just cop 10/31
brons.jpg

actually i copped the lebron 9 bred and the 8 v1 breds, the v3 ps 8 is just reference pic

Nice cool greys,i alrdy see that nov is gonna be good pick up month

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

they technically arrived on the 1st of nov, so repost.
these og's just took two days to get from tokyo to sydney, amazing for two bills shipped.
20111101004.jpg

20111101003.jpg

20111101005.jpg

no carbon fibre cracks, no sole separation. clean as hell for non-ds 16 year old shoes. hell, the nikeair is still on the insole.

nice CharmCity, deff broke more necks with these than the south beach lebrons when i wore them
pimp.gif

Nice Lebron 9s too everyone, cant wait to grab mine

Originally Posted by eltouha

they technically arrived on the 1st of nov, so repost.
these og's just took two days to get from tokyo to sydney, amazing for two bills shipped.

no carbon fibre cracks, no sole separation. clean as hell for non-ds 16 year old shoes. hell, the nikeair is still on the insole.

Nice pick up man!
Just curious though, size 8 or 8.5 from [EDIT] the other place?
[lol]  

Back
Top Bottom