OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Please note that phone orders are no longer accepted at Nike Factory Stores, due to the payment changes for credit cards (chip and sign), so please do not ask about it on this thread. You can still call the stores for stock info, but your mileage may vary from store to store.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM.

- NO pointless/useless comments like…

"Oh darn, wish I was a size __!"

"Wack update, thanks for nothing."

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

- Any posts on the change in value of the Nike receipt surveys.

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.

For those who may have missed it in last month's thread, F&F runs Nov 1st through Nov 5th. Here's a screenshot of the coupon:

Screenshot_20181031-121934~2.png

I just got mines last night, I’m happy. hopefully I will be able to get some goodies for the kids. Happy Shopping all

Last night a local store put Melos in the back and started retagging boxes at a mark up. Nike hates us

Wow just picked up the shoes I had on hold from the outlet and they marked the shoes up smh dirrrrttty !! Lol

Last night a local store put Melos in the back and started retagging boxes at a mark up. Nike hates us
Not surprised, Nike done that before, don’t expect to see heat unless u spot a returns before they put it at the back. Even if u spot it, employee bs not for sale. Lol

Wow just picked up the shoes I had on hold from the outlet and they marked the shoes up smh dirrrrttty !! Lol
When you said they were going to hold them, I was gonna say they are going to mark them up but I forgot

why did I know this was gonna happen.

I remember last year when I went last day of the sale they had marked up a bunch of stuff

trash

Guys keep in mind that the dude in the outlet saying that the codes are one time use now. I had 2 and there different numbers .

Feeling good about my F&F pick ups. Lucked out and the had the Black/White Element 55s in my size from a return. Grabbed a Sportswear pullover and some shorts that were 30% off before the F&F

Didn’t see anything at the Louisville Factory Store. Passed on a pair of 32s for $85.

Bunch of resellers in there buying tech pack sweats for $25 or so a pop. Not the joggers the baggy looking sweatpants w no cuff

If anybody can give updates on Aurora or South Chicago today or tomorrow that’d be a huge help. Plan on heading to Aurora tomorrow and will be able to provide an update then. Will make the trip to South Chicago if there’s anything worthy.

Quick update , full price item excluded, so any heat return on the front is excluded.
Sucks

Yup! Nike is no longer our friend.

The tear off box top to get hash disco is gone too.

They’ll radio the department and confirm if the shoes are hashed or not

South Chicago pretty dry. Had all star foamposite pros 10-13. Flyknit air max 90. Bunch of PG2 and Westbrook why not. Jordan 3 international on hash

Wento to Jeffersonville this morning. Had the Melo XIIIs, final shot XIVs (full retail) 3 Lebron XV lows colorways, Westbrooks, Soldier XI & XIIs, Duck boots, 3 different Kyrie colorways. Wasn't bad. Wanted to XIVs but not at retail minus 30%

Rosemont, IL

Nothing much to mention. Here's some random decent finds. Lots of different colorways on Shox Gravity joints for $45. With the F&F pass, those are a steal. Other than that, pretty trash. No Jordan retros. A few scattered pairs of 31s on the hash wall. Bunch of black/white Kyrie 3s on hash wall too.

Associate told me that Nike corporate “shifted strategies" and that's why they never have any retros anymore. It's been a long time since they had any real heat there.
20181101_165713_HDR.jpg 20181101_170827_HDR.jpg 20181101_161541_HDR.jpg 20181101_165719_HDR.jpg 20181101_165926_HDR.jpg 20181101_170822_HDR.jpg

Wento to Jeffersonville this morning. Had the Melo XIIIs, final shot XIVs (full retail) 3 Lebron XV lows colorways, Westbrooks, Soldier XI & XIIs, Duck boots, 3 different Kyrie colorways. Wasn't bad. Wanted to XIVs but not at retail minus 30%
Any air max that you can remember?

Back
Top Bottom