OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Nike Hagerstown, MD

Jordan 13 Melo $160. Two shelves worth so FSR?

Jordan Spizike Black Red (OG colorway) $100 plus 30% off. Random, limited sizes.

30% off hash wall.

unnamed (1).png
On Nike's french website with the CLEAR30 promo code on discount I just succeed to buy 2 air max pants for 73.46 euros
unnamed.png

Not a lot of choice as black color is concerned, at least in my opinion, but with discount + 30% a lot of products at the half of their price, so great to buy a lot of hoodies which are already affordable for some of them at their normal price...
Saw some 95, NRJ one included, but unfortunately not any 97, or anyone I wanted. Great time to buy Deluxe here, a lot of sizes still available, 140 euros instead of 200 for 4 colorways before the 30% code...

Which means 392 instead of 800...

I'm not ****ing with Flushing Nike on Negro Viernes. Last year, that line went all the way to the entrance near Applebees.

I've never gotten lucky with shoes at Flushing. I have gotten some Tech Fleece, and some nice joggers though. Seeing tech fleece itself felt like a miracle.

Let me guess the best it will get this weekend will be some MELLO JORDAN 13's OHH.....BOY WE EXCITED... WHAT A FEELING LMAO SMH they literally everwhere SMH folks also dont forget to check your Burlington Coat Factories got these NIKE AIR SPAN II gems for $40 and seen the GTOWN HOYA TEAM JORDAN NET O'S for the same price

Mens-Nike-Air-Span-II-Black-Hyper-Royal.jpg

Jordan-Why-Not-Zer0.1-Georgetown-College-Navy-Pewter-Grey-For-Sale.jpeg

Last edited:
Any outlets with lebron xv mids sz.11 that will ship?? Trying to scoop the HWC, 4H, and Graffitis

Outlets no longer do phone orders with shipping. Best bet is having a Facebook group that finds some and will grab to ship to you.

Who told you this? One of the managers I know told a reseller that it’s limited to $5000 per day per person.

Manager bout to get fired if someone complains.

It’s always been a 10 per style code or $750 limit during friends and family or Black Friday.

Head coach can deviate but if someone complains they can get in trouble

So I know clearance store will be 30% off purchase, but do you think they do something like 20% off footwear and shirts or something to combine with the 30% off for tomorrow and friday?

No additional during blk Friday.

Manager bout to get fired if someone complains.

It’s always been a 10 per style code or $750 limit during friends and family or Black Friday.

Head coach can deviate but if someone complains they can get in trouble

It’s still 10 per style code, per person.

At the Katy Mills outlet...Melo 13s up to a size 12 $160 with the 50% off Black Friday deal.

Outside of that, nothing else mattered

Great Mall had the Melo 13's for 160 plus 40% off, but resellers are swooping them by the 10's.

Other than that they marked up all their clothing and nothing really noted worth copping. Personally got a pair of Kyrie 4's for 60

Ontario Mills extra dry. They did have the Melo 13’s, lots of sizes looks like they’re sitting here as well

Back
Top Bottom