OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Went to gloucester, NJ outlet last night at 8pm, and it was a mess. The only hype shoe that was supposed to be there was the Jordan 13, but I guess resellers got to them as it was the only shoe completely gone with every other shoe on the shelves having full size runs. On some level, it pained me to see resellers grabbing up 5-10 boxes of any shoe worth value, and people outwardly talking about how much resell value a shoe has. The culture has made it impossible to walk in and find something you like.

Went to gloucester, NJ outlet last night at 8pm, and it was a mess. The only hype shoe that was supposed to be there was the Jordan 13, but I guess resellers got to them as it was the only shoe completely gone with every other shoe on the shelves having full size runs. On some level, it pained me to see resellers grabbing up 5-10 boxes of any shoe worth value, and people outwardly talking about how much resell value a shoe has. The culture has made it impossible to walk in and find something you like.

I overheard this same talk while I was in line at the Nike store Monday morning.

I feel you about the resellers

I just left the clearance store in Pasadena, Tx and there were two groups of resellers there. I don’t think they knew each other but I overheard them ha ha and keke’ing about how fun reselling is. Workers were getting shoes from the back for them and all that.

That’s my problem with sneaker culture these days. Reselling is the focus for most people. I just hate that they scoop up all the shoes preventing people who want them to be able to scoop up a deal. All for $10 a pair. Really sucks the fun out of it. And hyped pairs anywhere are impossible to get.

$73 find at Johnson creek Wisconsin

20181123_115113.jpg

Redlands ca have the melo 13 sitting with two bins In two aisle. As of 5am. Reseller hoard a bit but they brought out more.
Did you recall if they still had any LBJ 15 lows? Was there early last week and they had the all whites for $100

Did you recall if they still had any LBJ 15 lows? Was there early last week and they had the all whites for $100
Not in the bin, I did see someone got one of it in hand. My guess it’s gone. They have the blue kobe pe for $54, few sizes left.

Thanks. I bought those Kobe-Derozan’s that day...figured they were just going to mark them up, guess I miscalculated lol

Thanks. I bought those Kobe-Derozan’s that day...figured they were just going to mark them up, guess I miscalculated lol
damn I bet mine is cleared out, they had em at $59 when I went last weekend

damn near steal with 40% off

Yeah Kobe 1 protro black outs are 40% off plus I was able to get my melo 13 price adjusted to 40% off which I bought few days ago but they will only do the adjustment as long as they still have your size in stock.

Yeah Kobe 1 protro black outs are 40% off plus I was able to get my melo 13 price adjusted to 40% off which I bought few days ago but they will only do the adjustment as long as they still have your size in stock.
40% off sale ended Friday right? Looks like the largest size in the pic is 10.5, do you remember if there were any larger sizes available?

40% off sale ended Friday right? Looks like the largest size in the pic is 10.5, do you remember if there were any larger sizes available?
It was fsr when I was there I got a size 11 but I didn’t notice what’s the biggest size they have.

Back
Top Bottom