OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Does Milpitas or San Jose/Saratoga Outlets still have the Melo 13s? Anyone knows what time they open Thursday?

I went to the Great Mall on Friday, they had about 15 pairs, ranging from size 9-14. Only sizes I know they didn’t have for sure were 12.5 & 13.

05E6E018-136F-4BB4-9DA1-DDF0FD936C99.jpeg

Anyone close to Norfolk VA outlets ???

Need an assist if possible for some red flynit trainers in mens 9.5

They only 44 bucks I wish they would do phone orders still. I am in NYC so I am out of luck on this deal.

Anyone think the flyknit trainers will remain at $50 during Black Friday? I bought the university reds and the black/white during F&F 30% off for $100 and $110 respectively before the discount

Deciding whether to return it now or wait until Black Friday + 40% off

^ I did the exact same and wondering the same thing too. But I'm also thinking it might not be worth the insanity this weekend.

I’ve gotta feeling the outlets will mark everything back to normal pricing (ie no markdowns) for this 40% off sale. They did the similar thing for the last F&F sale

I’ve gotta feeling the outlets will mark everything back to normal pricing (ie no markdowns) for this 40% off sale. They did the similar thing for the last F&F sale

100% they will. A player I coach works at the Outlet and said she was at work until midnight fixing pricing SMH

Anyone think the flyknit trainers will remain at $50 during Black Friday? I bought the university reds and the black/white during F&F 30% off for $100 and $110 respectively before the discount

Deciding whether to return it now or wait until Black Friday + 40% off
Knowing how crooked some stores are, they might raise prices

Not all tho. I remember when they had some racers for $50 during FF last summer and I passed so I said screw it and went the next day which was last day of the sale and price was marked up $30 :lol:

So I know clearance store will be 30% off purchase, but do you think they do something like 20% off footwear and shirts or something to combine with the 30% off for tomorrow and friday?

So I know clearance store will be 30% off purchase, but do you think they do something like 20% off footwear and shirts or something to combine with the 30% off for tomorrow and friday?
The entire purchase is 40% off.

he's asking about additional on racks.

40 is for factory/community
30 for clearance

Yeah, I've never actually gone out on Black Friday at the outlets just wondering if they do like sometimes during F&F, where you got your coupon but they also have in store markdowns so you get double discount.

Back
Top Bottom