OFFICIAL NRC Thread - Run 5 miles, get Apple TV+ for free

Hey NT, I noticed we didn’t have an official NRC thread here, so I figured I would start one!

I’m about half way there to the 5 miles, but I’m running a 5K tomorrow, so I’ll finish in plenty of time. (Aiming for a sub 20 min, we’ll see)
CEFADF14-A21F-4A33-9EDC-7F77DD1CCB65.png

——

If you have any suggestion please share!

I'm giving my code to GWizzle but I knocked out 4 miles on my lunch today and took my dog for a run. I'll definitely finish up by the end of the day.

Sorry, I'm new to this. NRC is "Nike Run Club"? Is that an app? Just run 5 miles and get League Pass?
Yeah, download Nike Run Club, sign in using your nike account, at the bottom scroll to club and choose the "Season Ready' one then join. It has about three days left.

Sorry, I'm new to this. NRC is "Nike Run Club"? Is that an app? Just run 5 miles and get League Pass?
Yeah, download Nike Run Club, sign in using your nike account, at the bottom scroll to club and choose the "Season Ready' one then join. It has about three days left.
Yeah, it’s rlly easy to setup and join. You’d have to grind tho cause it only has a few days left.

My faithful WinFlo 8’s + yesterdays run. Dear lord I need some new running shoes
68AD4953-E154-4B92-A8FF-B3C7B9B23831.jpeg

Not sure what I would get tho, I run on a gravel with lots of hills (and leaves, smh) so these things got crusty fast.

E10B8664-268B-4DFE-BF86-1F31C3B49798.jpeg

Definitely extra motivation. Codes should go out next week.

I wish NRC/Nike would do more challenges like these or even more guided runs with athletes from sports other than running. They had one with Giannis, then I think there was one with Candace Parker too. But heck, Lebron, Durant, Morant and other marquee athletes would be great to add to the guided run catalog.

even more guided runs with athletes from sports other than running. They had one with Giannis, then I think there was one with Candace Parker too. But heck, Lebron, Durant, Morant and other marquee athletes would be great to add to the guided run catalog.
I think that’s a great idea

My faithful WinFlo 8’s + yesterdays run. Dear lord I need some new running shoes
68AD4953-E154-4B92-A8FF-B3C7B9B23831.jpeg

Not sure what I would get tho, I run on a gravel with lots of hills (and leaves, smh) so these things got crusty fast.

Zegama or peg trail 4 gtx

The crowd was crazy last night:
0999FC88-F4D7-4A93-BE47-0763ECCBAA1E.jpeg

I’ll prolly give it a couple days before I run again. This NRC app definitely adds extra motivation/incentive to get up and run every day.

Does anyone know how the code works? I just downloaded the NBA app but I haven’t set anything up yet

It ends in like 11 hours so we will prolly get the code tmr. I just don’t know how to enter it into the app once I get it.
Ohhh ok.. that makes complete sense. I'm just impatient lol. Especially when I'm trying to help out a fellow Nike Talker

Back
Top Bottom