Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 58 Game League with Current NBA roster

• 58 Game League with All Time roster

• 2 separate leagues (current and all time rosters) 29 games each

• Total voters
Accidentally had auto draft on. Smh. I was sitting in front of the screen too. Dammit.

Oh well. My lineup ain't too bad. I can work with it. Would rather have a league without a fantasy draft and real rosters...but I'm with whatever.

did i miss the draft. i don't even know how this works tbh. I accepted your PSN request but didn't receive some sort of league notification or something

does that exist?

Every user should get the Groupme app. I believe its absolutely important if we want to make it through the season

Yep its still going. After these next two picks I'm done. I'll let it draft the rest of the way for me

So after seeing how the draft is set up a decision was made to scrap the league because of the cpu taking all the good players and not enough users on tonight.

I have just completed making a custom roster that includes most of the legendary players from the classic teams so even if we can't get all 30 teams user controlled the talent pool won't be nearly as diluted by the cpu and we get to all make some interesting teams. I took special care to make sure their were no duplicates so there's only 1 MJ, Kareem, VC etc at their highest ratings. So you have 00 VC and 01 Kobe instead of the washed current versions to choose from as well as all the current superstars in KD, Curry, etc. So basically this is an All-Time fantasy draft league which should make things a lot more interesting. I don't have any players in the pool rated lower than 70.

It is essential that everyone who signed up on the first page join the Group me chat, because that's the only way to communicate effectively and perform a draft of this magnitude in a timely manner. I resent all invites out and the draft is tentatively scheduled for next Wednesday at 7PST/10EST.

New Draft name is: NT All Time

Last edited:
So after seeing how the draft is set up a decision was made to scrap the league because of the cpu taking all the good players and not enough users on tonight.

I have just completed making a custom roster that includes most of the legendary players from the classic teams so even if we can't get all 30 teams user controlled the talent pool won't be nearly as diluted by the cpu and we get to all make some interesting teams. I took special care to make sure their were no duplicates so there's only 1 MJ, Kareem, VC etc at their highest ratings. So you have 00 VC and 01 Kobe instead of the washed current versions to choose from as well as all the current superstars in KD, Curry, etc. So basically this is an All-Time fantasy draft league which should make things a lot more interesting. I don't have any players in the pool rated lower than 70.

It is essential that everyone who signed up on the first page join the Group me chat, because that's the only way to communicate effectively and perform a draft of this magnitude in a timely manner. I resent all invites out and the draft is tentatively scheduled for next Wednesday at 7PST/10EST.

New Draft name is: NT All Time
not going to lie. as dope as playing with these legendary players is... if we're going to do a  league i'd rather it be current players in a fantasy draft. 

but thats just my opinion. maybe others want to chime in and we could take a vote

Well I didn't delete the other one (draft is still going as I type going on 4 hrs now), but logistically 2K switched it up. It used to be only user teams drafted but they got the entire league even non controlled ones, which doesn't hurt much time wise, but worth the league talent pool being what it is by rd 4 you're picking from bums just about. I think this way even if we don't make it to 30 users everyone will still have decent teams.

but isn't that how a real nba roster is... why should we all be playing with 6 all-stars. 

In 2k you have to know how to use your scrubs wisely and draft em too.

Once again...just my opinion. 

I think we can probably get more users in on the league too.

I'd prefer to play with the current NBA roster. None of this other stuff. Everyone's team seems solid as well. Not too overpowered. I prefer it the way it is. If a player wants top players and stacked teams then he or she will have to strategically trade for them. I vote we use the current league.

Ya'll did the east coast dirty with that draft starting time.

Bad enough I stayed up thru it to get a couple picks, just to come on NT in the morning and hear the league is scrapped cause their wasn't enough user on & CPU taking good players.   
I'd prefer to play with the current NBA roster. None of this other stuff. Everyone's team seems solid as well. Not too overpowered. I prefer it the way it is. If a player wants top players and stacked teams then he or she will have to strategically trade for them. I vote we use the current league.
+1

I prefer the original ppl. No old school. Ijs. I think this thing is going to be dope tho. Also, Wednesday is fine but us Midwest and eastcoast can we at least have it at 12 instead of 10? Just asking.

Ya'll did the east coast dirty with that draft starting time.

Bad enough I stayed up thru it to get a couple picks, just to come on NT in the morning and hear the league is scrapped cause their wasn't enough user on & CPU taking good players.   
+1
This. I stayed up until 2:30 am going 3 making strategic picks and whatnot. If I saw someone picked a player that I wanted, I made adjustments which is what they do in Real life. They don't go in a time machine and say Bring back 95 Jordan and we will draft him instead. What kind of madness is that.

Last edited:
so whats the verdict...i was wondering why every team was so bunz lol...

my top players are wade and milsap -_-

I'll put up a new poll, keep the current one, new current player draft (hopefully everyone participates) or all time draft.

We could always do both. I think the original needs to be redone anyway though b/c a few of us weren't able to make our own #1 picks last night.

Seeing the schedule worth 29 games there's 1 user and 1 CPU game of each. Is that cool or you guys wanna up it to 58 games if we decide to do just one league.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO PLEASE JOIN THE GROUPME CHAT. Link on the 1st page.

Last edited:
It's trash how the CPU has to be involved this time. Ruins it in all aspects of a fantasy draft league, unless all 30 teams are user controlled.

Last edited:
How many more users do we need?

I say we get 30. We draft with at least 5 days notice. And then we run the season.

All this draft tonight madness is too short notice.

Yeah let's redo the current one. I need least westbrook. Thank god I got Kobe lol

Last edited:
How many more users do we need?

I say we get 30. We draft with at least 5 days notice. And then we run the season.

All this draft tonight madness is too short notice.

Man we only have 19 and about half were on last night. Ideally if we could get all 30, yea go that route but it's quite difficult getting everyone in the same page seeing as we still only have 11 of the 19 ppl who joined on the groupme.

Man we only have 19 and about half were on last night. Ideally if we could get all 30, yea go that route but it's quite difficult getting everyone in the same page seeing as we still only have 11 of the 19 ppl who joined on the groupme.
I'll join the groupme tomorrow morning. Long day at work and I'm heading out momentarily.

I'll create the new one tonight after work and send the invites out it'll be called NT 2.0.

Man idk who took my Sixers in the All time draft one but since my team not available no more, im voting for the regular rosters lol

Back
Top Bottom