Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Joined Dec 29, 2008
Check newest page for the most current splits from NSJ and Baise; and others as well :smokin

Cologne Recommendation Form

Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[ ]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
[ ]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[ ]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[ ]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[ ]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

What is your max budget?

Last edited:
Joined Dec 28, 2003
For the record, I drink great beer to get drunk.

HA!

One thing I haven't mentioned is that I've been rocking Chanel Allure Homme Sport Blanche lately.

Not a fan of the scent so much when it's applied. But I'm LOVING the dry down.

Joined Dec 29, 2008
Lol

Allure Blanche Edition is the best of the Allures IMO, I have it but its been discontinued

It starts out with a real lemon splash then moves into a powdery vanilla

If you like that scent try Bond 09 Success is a Job in NYC, similar scent without the lemon

Last edited:
Joined Dec 28, 2003
Lol
Allure Blanche Edition is the best of the Allures IMO, I have it but its been discontinued
It starts out with a real lemon splash then moves into a powdery vanilla
If you like that scent try Bond 09 Success is a Job in NYC, similar scent without the lemon
Thank you sir.

I have Allure Homme Sport as well. I keep it in my gym bag. I like that too.

Joined Jan 8, 2003
im looking for a nice sweet/refreshing smell...not too strong, but of course for people to be able to smell it

I've been told many times that my natural scent is actually pretty good...so i have trouble finding that one cologne that goes well with my natural scent

I think the last cologne i had that got so many compliments with was that sean john joint

Joined Dec 29, 2008
im looking for a nice sweet/refreshing smell...not too strong, but of course for people to be able to smell it
I've been told many times that my natural scent is actually pretty good...so i have trouble finding that one cologne that goes well with my natural scent
I think the last cologne i had that got so many compliments with was that sean john joint
Clinique Happy for Men

Y4BBZY

formerly jyabbz
Joined Feb 19, 2006
My go to list:
Cool Water
Happy
La Nuit
Armani Code
The One DG
Gucci Guilty Intense
Hanae Mori (HM)
Versace Pour Homme

Anyone try Midnight in Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels?

Last edited:
Joined Jul 20, 2012
Code:
Good looks on the new thread..

I want to "invest" into some decent signature scents, probably one for each season.. So if someone want to rec. 4 eau de perfumes/colognes that aren't in the Creed line.. I'm all ears..

Last edited:
Joined Aug 4, 2005
Picked up this based on a recommendation by another NTer in the old thread.

Very unique scent. Woodsy with a hint of vanilla/licorice. Can be used in both warm and cold climates. 

Joined Jun 17, 2006
I want to "invest" into some decent signature scents, probably one for each season.. So if someone want to rec. 4 eau de perfumes/colognes that aren't in the Creed line.. I'm all ears..
I recommend John Varvatos Vintage for the fall/winter I also wear Lagerfeld during these times.

I got some Versace Cologne for Christmas that I plan on wearing during the spring also

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Whats a good website to cop from. I'm not a big "shopper", if I go into a store, I'm probably going to get what I usually get.

Joined Aug 4, 2005
Whats a good website to cop from. I'm not a big "shopper", if I go into a store, I'm probably going to get what I usually get.
I found Amazon to be the cheapest.

fragrancenet.com is also very good. Every cologne imaginable plus a 20% coupon on their website

Joined Dec 28, 2003
My last few bottles were gifts and a few Norstroms purchases.

I've used Fragrancenet.com before and I was satisfied.

Though I've seen some customer service issues and even some questions about their legitimacy when I've Googled recently.

Anyone use them?

Last edited:
Joined Jul 19, 2012
Been using Hanae Mori and BUrberry Brit for the longest...I need to step it up a little.

Joined Nov 15, 2012
Read its not a good idea to store them in the bathroom because of the constant temperature change when you shower/bathe..They loose their scent faster.

Top Bottom