Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

hows the greenley? one of the few pdms i havent tried.

I haven’t worn it yet but it’s quite good on paper. Very fresh, clean, and light. Similar to GIT but lighter and with an apple/citrus opening so better in my opinion. I’ll update after a days wear.

I was able to try the LV line yesterday. I really enjoyed Afternoon Swim and L’Immensitie. Anyone have experience with their performance?

Man, I tried Bond No. 9 Greenwich Village based on some suggestions and reviews.
Marketed as unisex, but, to me, it is entirely too feminine and smells like the equivalent of bathing in sugar.
Also gave me a headache when I wore it, even if only 3 sprays were applied.
Advising everyone here to avoid it at all costs.
I have had Lafayette Street for a few weeks now, its solid.
I am beginning to understand the performance issues reported with MI.
Some days, it lasts. On others, it fades quickly.
Does anyone have an explanation for that? (I am sure it has been explained/stated previously in the thread)

greenwich aint bad, just another one of those br540-like frags. so for anyone that likes br540, instant crush, etc its solid. not something i'd be wearin every day but i enjoy it occasionally. its completely unisex imo, doesnt lean femme....that's just my opinion tho, everyones nose is different.

and MI doesn't last ever, except on clothes a little bit. other than that, gone in a cpl hours. thats how its always been, just got even weaker over the yrs

and lafayette st splits were shipped out today, check inbox for tracking

received my Hacivat split. y’all hyped this up. it’s still good though.

layton and greenly are good too.

I’m wearing Hacivat now, let’s see how it dries down.

34430A4C-EA67-4A8A-9806-CB3A767C48A2.gif

I haven’t worn it yet but it’s quite good on paper. Very fresh, clean, and light. Similar to GIT but lighter and with an apple/citrus opening so better in my opinion. I’ll update after a days wear.
I had greenly and returned it. Wasn’t a fan of the oak moss. It was way too strong. I smelled like the LA Fitness sauna room.

I was able to try the LV line yesterday. I really enjoyed Afternoon Swim and L’Immensitie. Anyone have experience with their performance?
L’Immensitie’s sillage is above average but the longevity is insane. I’ve sprayed it on the back of my hands, washed my hands during the day, showered, and can still smell it when I lay down to go to sleep. Really solid versatile fragrance.

L’Immensitie is a promising warm weather fragrance but I haven't used to rest of my samples yet (I haven't worn it since this past spring) Longevity is incredible, it's truly quality stuff, kind of scent that sticks to linens big time.

Last edited:
Appreciate the feedback/link guys.
Probably going to grab both LV frags (afternoon swim and L’Immensitie) soon.

Today’s delivery. Bohemian Lime with free samples of Amouage Jubilation XXV, Initio side effect, xerjoff naxos, and Vilhelm morning chess

ACE15328-B657-4BB0-B5BA-90BDF3787B9E.jpeg
Finally jumped on that bohemian lime. I see you

Finally jumped on that bohemian lime. I see you

Yup. Good call, bro.

Also, I have a 10mL sample of TF Ombré Leather Parfum. Really good if you like the OG Ombré Leather. This is the same notes but more concentrated. Gotta spray lightly.

Back
Top Bottom