Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

A0EB60CD-268F-4349-945F-A5E4FF235D05.jpeg

This ish smells amazing, is this new?
Nope

Hope everyones been good. Havent popped in here in a minute and havent copped anything new in a loooong time. Finally unpacked my boxes of frags after moving over 6 months ago...
I'd just dig in the crate every day and grab something random to wear.

Anything new out worth checking out?

And i been comin across some decants i guess got misplaced, ill post some one offs as i find em.

First one is parfums de marly sedley. Have 2 10mls available if any1 wants 1 or both for a decent price, pm me.

This is some of the mess ive got goin on here...
20230514_144338.jpg

Question, for those that has a collection. How are you able to rotate the wear?

Do you have a daily (day/night) and just wear the others for special occasions?
I live in an area that has all 4 seasons, so that really narrows things down as is based on the time of year. As you said though, there's definitely some more geared toward casual every day wear and some better for specific situations. In the end though you can really do whatever you want though since it's not THAT serious. If you have questions on any scents in particular though feel free to ask

How? Lol. I haven’t figured that out in 13 years.

My approach now (which is terrible) is to grab whatever is least likely to offend people. It’s a shame, I have so much good ****.

i have a bunch that do well in specific seasons so i rotate like 10-15 per season and put the other ones away until i need them again. Also have a ton of ziploc bags full of decants

I rotate based on the weather and occasion. I'm in Houston (hot & humid much of the year) and have a very casual job as far as dress goes so I'll typically wear something fresh/clean most of the time. Within that category though I do switch things up frequently based on how I'm feeling, what I'm wearing, who I'll run into that day, etc.

Weekends, date nights, and special occasions I'll pull out my heavy hitters and more expensive stuff.

The few months of the year we get halfway cold weather I'll wear my cold weather scents frequently just to get wear out of them and switch things up.

But you'll find, just like sneakers, the more your collection grows, the more stuff sits. I haven't had to throw a fully used up bottle of cologne away in a very long time.

Everyday is a special occasion. Wear what you want, when you want. Some scents are better for different climates and Temps, but just switch it up. I have a lot of decants and what I try to do is pick a new one and give it a daily wear. This way I try something new and possibly stumble across a new scent profile I like. It's hard to say your are not a fan of something if you never wore it.

It’s been getting humid as hell in DC but it’s brick in my office. I’ll throw on a fall/winter scent quick as hell

What are the best candles from Byredo outside of ‘Bibliotheque’ I didnt like that one. It was almost gothic and too strong

Everyday is a special occasion. Wear what you want, when you want. Some scents are better for different climates and Temps, but just switch it up. I have a lot of decants and what I try to do is pick a new one and give it a daily wear. This way I try something new and possibly stumble across a new scent profile I like. It's hard to say your are not a fan of something if you never wore it.
This exactly I wear it because it makes me feel good and I like how I smell.. It helps me feel good and feel confident and it doesn't matter if I'm running to Publix for 5 minutes or from going out on a date or work.. I just see what looks good and throw it on and start my day

Just smelled Nishane Hacivat and Nishane Ani for the 1st times today.

Ani smells amazing but is it for men? Hacivat did nothing for me

don’t think that’s what bozzcitysneakahead bozzcitysneakahead meant

im in the same boat in the Bahamas, certain fragrances I know I can’t wear because of how damn hot it is most of the time

Like even Layton from PDM I can only wear maybe a 2-3 weeks down here.. royal oud, not a chance in hell

shhh most oud fragrances I don’t even really really consider… unless it’s a really soft take on it.. but like most of the initio fragrances I like I know I can’t get away with

Back
Top Bottom