Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So split it then. Not happy with the prices then split it yourself. Like he said and like I said, he's selling the Tom ford decanters. He's not splitting an 8 oz fam
This fall/winter I will. I'll split the three I wear at the most affordable price possible. Tv TL and oud wood. Believe it won't be $100/oz

6x 12ml decanter set = $345

My price $34, shipping is $3, 10ml travel atomizer $1.

Retail its roughly $57 per mini decanter.

Obviously if I copped a 250ml decanter that drives the price down, but who has sold through one of those in the past 3 or 4 years on here?

I found a few minis and I'm passing along the savings. You've never cashed out with me or anyone for the matter on here, wheres your issue? Go on basebotes or fragrantica, facebook, or reddit, even MyMickers on youtube. Just g tfo of the thread if you have a problem with my pricing, because your opinion is not valued.

All I have to to add is if you don't like his prices, don't buy. You really can't haggle this man for providing a legit, quality service.

Thank you Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme for all of your work and time. If nobody appreciates it, this guy does. Your frags have gotten me in and out of trouble lol

Bro if you don't sell through a 250 of tv or TL I'll buy the remainder. You sold what you had in seconds after you post touched down. Those two will never not sell out bro.

Ok, that explains it, you're crying Jordan gif over here.

Sorry bro, you can pay upfront for half a decanter and I'll split the rest at cost. Feel betters?

Did I ignore one of your Aventus pm's? Tell me what's the deal?

6x 12ml decanter set = $345

My price $34, shipping is $3, 10ml travel atomizer $1.

Retail its roughly $57 per mini decanter.

Obviously if I copped a 250ml decanter that drives the price down, but who has sold through one of those in the past 3 or 4 years on here?

I found a few minis and I'm passing along the savings. You've never cashed out with me or anyone for the matter on here, wheres your issue? Go on basebotes or fragrantica, facebook, or reddit, even MyMickers on youtube. Just g tfo of the thread if you have a problem with my pricing, because your opinion is not valued.
Cashed out how? I've bought splits from you. I buy splits in here period.

Ok, that explains it, you're crying Jordan gif over here.

Sorry bro, you can pay upfront for half a decanter and I'll split the rest at cost. Feel betters?

Did I ignore one of your Aventus pm's? Tell me what's the deal?
You want to split a decanter at cost? Because that's how it's done but it you want me to pay $100/oz I'm good you can keep snaking people on "splits"

So, what I'm getting from all this is that, you're hurt because you're priced out of Tom Ford split specifically; Tobacco Vanille, and Tuscan Leather. You want your juice at cost, not a penny more, and you want the splitter to provide the juice, pay for half if not more, and distribute juice, along with supplies to the respective participants?

Why don't you buy the decanters, atomizers, use your Friday evenings and Saturday mornings to spray, package, run to the post office, and do it all at cost. Could you provide that service instead complaining? It's quite simple as you put it.. That way you get your juice and can price it however way you feel, makes sense?

So, what I'm getting from all this is that, you're hurt because you're priced out of Tom Ford split specifically; Tobacco Vanille, and Tuscan Leather. You want your juice at cost, not a penny more, and you want the splitter to provide the juice, pay for half if not more, and distribute juice, along with supplies to the respective participants?

Why don't you buy the decanters, atomizers, use your Friday evenings and Saturday mornings to spray, package, run to the post office, and do it all at cost. Could you provide that service instead complaining? It's quite simple as you put it.. That way you get your juice and can price it however way you feel, makes sense?
I thought we were splitting a decant at cost?

:lol:

Anywho, rocking 11z01 today in this 2 week training class at work. Nice lil cuban mami from Miami has been giving mad looks from day 1. Aventus pushes out like crazy in cramped settings so I've spraying it under my shirts before I leave home.

Trying to be discrete and still leave trails is a slippery slope.

I'm over this dude with his hand out.
Midas whale be begging in here.
Cant afford it? buy what u can afford instead of complaining n move on.

[thread="519944"]Quote:[/thread]
Facts...he does this in the fitness thread as well
complaining about protein powder splits?
no, but I can only imagine
:rofl: :rofl:

Post to avy ratio for this character is ASTOUNDING!

:lol:
Lmao!!!
dawg :rofl: :rofl:

tumblr_majxjkBcsR1qzw4xvo1_250.gif

tumblr_nsfbuxjHjn1sj3oxho1_250.gif

Last edited:
Had on some Aventus 15U11 on last night while doing some shopping at the mall and this young dude in his early 20s literally yells out yooooooo who got on that cologne :lol: he was asking random people in the store if that was them :lol: I already knew it was me but when I walked passed him he stopped me and said it's you! Told him what it was and he looked it up immediately on his phone. Saw the price and was like damn I need to save up some money :lol:

Aventus works really well on my skin and I always get compliments but this was the first time someone has ever reacted like this. Aventus turns some people into savages :lol:

Funny thing is Aventus loathers and the "i wear fragrances for myslef" type will never believe you. Ive lost count how times that has happened with Aventus.

i'm stayin way over here durin all this cost and split talk. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aventus really does get mad compliments. chicks do love it, but dudes love it more, ain't gonna lie.

idk why, but for some reason I went and grabbed for my Neroli Portofino this morning lol

I remember it being one of the first private blends that I got my nose on, and I loved it. Then i went into Fragrantica and read a comment on it saying it basically smells like soap, which cued the Alonzo gif.

That being said, the neroli/orange blossom is killer.

Yoooo....just got a hold of some xerjoff nio. This juice is the truth. Wish it didn't cost so much so i could get a full bottle.

Ignorance is bliss. Some of these cheaper frags i used to enjoy just dont cut it anymore.

That's how I felt when I got a small split of Uden. I was almost annoyed at how much I liked it.. like "damn, I wish I didn't know about this expensive but awesome juice". It's definitely on the wanted list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom