Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Latest pickup
Sampler of the Maison Margiela replica collection.
Jazz club, at the barbers, and by the fireplace.
20180603_111649.jpg

I've been meaning to try these three, especially Jazz Club. Gonna a grab a sample myself

Andmm update on the bal d'afrique splits. Bottle is now in transit to me, it got held up sorry abt the delay.

Last edited:
Any1 whos waiting on the bal dafrique split, bottle is finally moving should b here thursday. Will b shipping by the weekend, sorry abou the delay.

Any interest in an MFK Amyris homme split? If so pm me....prolly only lettin 30ml max go

Last edited:
Up for Split 2 frags from Maison Francis Kurkdjian
375x500.40817.jpg 8-131031402.jpg
MFK Petit Matin $30 per 10ml
MFK Amyris homme $27 per 10ml

Also 1 10ml Aventus decant left batch 17V01 $29

Add $4 total shipping.

Only splitting 30ml of each, first come first serve. PM me if interested
Bottles already ordered.
*If you are currently waiting on anything from me and want to hold to combine shipping, just let me know.

And the Bal D'afrique is scheduled to be delivered to me tomorrow, will ship out no later than Saturday, once again sorry for the wait on that.

Last edited:
Any suggestions on what the get the uncle for fathers day? I think hes got Versace Pour Homme,YSL L'Homme, and Nautica Voyage.I was thinking some Sauvage or D&G Light Blue. He aint ready for the Aventus game yet

Any suggestions on what the get the uncle for fathers day? I think hes got Versace Pour Homme,YSL L'Homme, and Nautica Voyage.I was thinking some Sauvage or D&G Light Blue. He aint ready for the Aventus game yet
prolly that sauvage... tell him to go easy on the sprays though

D&G the one EDP.

Could also go with a nice 30ml decant of VIW for the summer 8)

Back
Top Bottom