Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Think I’m going with the black frosted bottle for the 30ml Hb01 that’s been out of stock for a year now. So before a put in a bulk order, I have 10 available. Included is the 10ml traveler for your gym bag, #NT

30ml + 10ml - $29 shipped

7516164C-30C7-4303-88A3-B9AF872884BE.jpeg

I always buy from retailers or fragrance net but i was thinking about copping this from here with the 20% off code

Ya'll think it's legit ?
2309433-b74568292acda9048cc84de28320e999.jpg

^ cant find anything on them with the BBB. I googled their company name and it's a mixed bag of reviews honestly. I'd lean against coppin from there but if anyone has experience with that site let us know

Man, I smelled it yesterday on base and was like damn this smells wonderful. Wish I would’ve copped that awhile back instead of neroli porto.

It's a bit pricey for the 1.7and often gets confused with Neroli because they have the same bottle color. But I'm gonna cop a bottle soon.

nice. Went up a tad in price i see. But worth it. Still have mine since 2017 maybe. How you like em?
Haven't worn them in the wild yet, but I tried green on my wrist and it smelt great. Very clean.
Reviews of the red one say it smells similar to DHI, which coincidentally I used up the last bit in my decant last week, so I was all in for a replacement.

Wore Ferragamo Uomo Casual Life for my scent today. Got quite a few compliments. It's funny how I'll get complimented on this scent but won't get anything for certain niches.
It’s a trip bruh. Hawas rasasi always gets complimented yet no love for http. It’s cool though. Both smell good to me lol

Back
Top Bottom