Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

First come first serve.

!!Creed Aventus split!! Batch 19P11
$25 per 10ml

$4 shipping.
Pm me with how much you want.

Still holding a bunch more of this for any1 that wants. I should be making a mid week post office run, if you want any pm me.

Trying out a highly rated “clone” house by the name of Alexandria Fragrances.

Got my nose on some black phantom by Kilian and it was spectacular but the price is too damn high. This dark night by Alexandria is spot on tho. Smells just like it.

F02E9C30-7296-4C32-9252-3688610CB7D9.jpeg

Checkout frags from dua, they always run coupons. I have a friend who happens to work for an outside company they contract to make alot of their frags. The process that goes into it is pretty intense, they literally do a scientific breakdown of the ingredients, and they source high quality raw materials, from the few ive smelled, they are spot on. I wouldnt be surprised if they are losing money on some of them, knowing some of the raw material costs tht go into some of the frags.

Trying out a highly rated “clone” house by the name of Alexandria Fragrances.

Got my nose on some black phantom by Kilian and it was spectacular but the price is too damn high. This dark night by Alexandria is spot on tho. Smells just like it.

F02E9C30-7296-4C32-9252-3688610CB7D9.jpeg
Funny after reading this post im seeing Alexandria mentioned everywhere.

Alexandria is a pretty solid house- I've grabbed a few decants of their scents from a splitter on reddit. I most recently picked up Fructis Virginis (TF Lost Cherry clone) and Citron del Mar (Millesime Imperial clone). Fructis was surprisingly good, the cherry scent seems to last longer than in TF but sometimes smelled a bit synthetic, either way I enjoy it but it will most certainly be a scent my girl uses.

Citron del Mar I expected more from after reading reviews. The first 10-15 minutes it smelled great, but quickly became a skin scent. It also doesn't quite have as much depth or balance as Millesime Imperial seems to have, CDM is maybe a bit sweeter and not as salty, having trouble putting my finger on it exactly. Either way though, CDM is a solid alternative if someone isn't looking to pay Creed prices for Millesime.

Alexandria is a pretty solid house- I've grabbed a few decants of their scents from a splitter on reddit. I most recently picked up Fructis Virginis (TF Lost Cherry clone) and Citron del Mar (Millesime Imperial clone). Fructis was surprisingly good, the cherry scent seems to last longer than in TF but sometimes smelled a bit synthetic, either way I enjoy it but it will most certainly be a scent my girl uses.

Citron del Mar I expected more from after reading reviews. The first 10-15 minutes it smelled great, but quickly became a skin scent. It also doesn't quite have as much depth or balance as Millesime Imperial seems to have, CDM is maybe a bit sweeter and not as salty, having trouble putting my finger on it exactly. Either way though, CDM is a solid alternative if someone isn't looking to pay Creed prices for Millesime.
i find they have a lot of people that hype the **** out of everything they release

i find they have a lot of people that hype the **** out of everything they release

True, there's lots of people that consistently insist they only improve upon the original scent they are cloning. They do a solid job and are a great option for more budget friendly scents, but honestly the trend for me in the house is that the dry down contains some sort of synthetic smell.

Got in my VIW 10ml and I think I got gaffled.:rolleyes

I sprayed the **** on my wrist and the scent was gone in 2 minutes. Seller had decent feedback as well.:smh: I payed $30 for watered down sun tan lotion.
BAE71D63-ECF4-4D45-8624-A2D0CA2019E1.jpeg

UPDATES:

1. Any1 that was waiting on anything at all beside aventus cologne should have tracking or ur juice. If you havent recoeved either, pm me.

2. Patiently awaiting the aventus cologne to b shipped to me. Will update when it happens

3. If you need regular aventus, pm me. After this lot is gone ima probably shut it down for the summer.

I wanna buy a bottle of Creed Aventus I see that’s harrods is having a sale for 10% off now it’ll come out cheaper compared to other retail stores but I know if I buy from fragrancenet.com it’ll be even cheaper that Harrods. Do I have to worry about authenticity if I buy from fragrancenet?

Edit: I checked it all out and it would actually be cheaper thru Harrods by like $25-$30 but since I have to pay the shipping which cost $32 :smh: it is a difference of like $4-$5 unless I spend an extra $100 and then get free shipping but wtf else am I gonna buy :lol: . Damn idk now :smh: :lol: .

Last edited:
I wanna buy a bottle of Creed Aventus I see that’s harrods is having a sale for 10% off now it’ll come out cheaper compared to other retail stores but I know if I buy from fragrancenet.com it’ll be even cheaper that Harrods. Do I have to worry about authenticity if I buy from fragrancenet?

Edit: I checked it all out and it would actually be cheaper thru Harrods by like $25-$30 but since I have to pay the shipping which cost $32 :smh: it is a difference of like $4-$5 unless I spend an extra $100 and then get free shipping but wtf else am I gonna buy :lol: . Damn idk now :smh: :lol: .

Fragrancenet is legit
Are you in USA or overseas?

Back
Top Bottom