Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Copped some diors recently and the salesman gave me some sauvage samples, need that now
Throw your flame suit on :lol:

In all seriousness tho it’s very solid.

You getting all the money tho so hopefully you get the bug for fragrance and get on the niche side of the game :pimp:

Throw your flame suit on :lol:

In all seriousness tho it’s very solid.

You getting all the money tho so hopefully you get the bug for fragrance and get on the niche side of the game :pimp:
Lol I’m broke, sneaker **** be slow in the summer. But yea I like colognes but not into copping a bunch of em, feel like most wear out quickly

Lol I’m broke, sneaker **** be slow in the summer. But yea I like colognes but not into copping a bunch of em, feel like most wear out quickly
Cop some decants of eBay of niche fragrances. They’ll last.

And also you may not think the fragrances last when they actually do. There’s a fancy science word for it but basically when one is constantly around an aroma they cease to smell it anymore.

Cop some decants of eBay of niche fragrances. They’ll last.

And also you may not think the fragrances last when they actually do. There’s a fancy science word for it but basically when one is constantly around an aroma they cease to smell it anymore.
Oh ok copy and I don’t think I’ll do all that

Folks be hatin on savauge but it’s a certified hitta. I got it when it 1st came out and I used to get so much love it’s just everyone has caught on now. Folks still compliment it but not like in the past.

Current rotation has nearly finished so I'm back into explorer mode again.

Thought I'll start off with these 4 from the recommendations in this thread and I'm very pleased. :pimp:
upload_2019-6-2_12-28-41.png

Adding all 4 into my rotation.

Last edited:
Been layering millesime imperial with aventus for the past 2 days. I sprayed m.i. first and then 'ventus in the same 3 spots and m.i. seems to be the overpowering scent.

Can it be 'cause aventus is sprayed from a 10ml atomizer and imperial from a full size 120ml bottle?

Been layering millesime imperial with aventus for the past 2 days. I sprayed m.i. first and then 'ventus in the same 3 spots and m.i. seems to be the overpowering scent.

Can it be 'cause aventus is sprayed from a 10ml atomizer and imperial from a full size 120ml bottle?

I never layer personally but the creed sprayers def put out a lot more than a decant bottle would

Any recommendations on a summer cologne? Mainly for day time weather since it’s 110 plus right now.

I currently have pineapple vintage intense and Chanel Sport Extrême which amazing but don’t wanna waste these expensive bottle for work.

Any recommendations on a summer cologne? Mainly for day time weather since it’s 110 plus right now.

I currently have pineapple vintage intense and Chanel Sport Extrême which amazing but don’t wanna waste these expensive bottle for work.

Who's that in your avy?

Back
Top Bottom