Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

a female friend of mine recently bought me Bleu De Chanel. the bottle is 5 oz. initially I was like damn that's huge. biggest bottle I've ever bought was 3.4 oz. she mentioned if it was too big let her know so she can buy the 3.4 oz. from the times I've smelled it, it smelt good. should I just keep it considering I have several other colognes or exchange it for a smaller size?

Current rotation:

Gucci Gucci
Ralph Lauren Romance Black
Mark Jacobs

Looking for something new this spring/summer: May try the Armani Code or Yves Saint Laurent- L'homme

My batch is a42b11y02 and smells pretty good it's a bit smokey but not like an ashtray which my last bottle I sold was bc of it

I'm hoping the pineapple comes out with the spring/summer

My first bottle was perfect lots of pineapple and metallic to it

So the 1 oz creed aventus suppose ti squirt like a water gun? It doesnt mist.. also a little fruity smell in the beginning and one squirt is pretty strong

Versace Man Eau Fraiche has been my top cologne for the past year,

followed by burberry sport burberry weekend and burberry men..

that versace is just superb, im not a fan of musky or overpowering colognes i get alot of compliments..

Yea my spray seems better now . Might've been my angle of spray at the time my bottle looks like yours too different cap color since mines is aventus

From what I've seen the longevity is crap across the board for VIW. Might have to bring with me on warm day outings.

IDK I think it lasts pretty decent on me. i spray my body and shirt tho. i purchased it from neimans, if that makes a difference.

I picked up the VIW and Aventus from Overstock.

I've wanted to try Aventus for a while. And I went for it. No sample or anything.

I was going to spray on a sample when I got the bottle today, but I smelled it through the cap, and the **** was heavenly.

I picked up the VIW and Aventus from Overstock.

I've wanted to try Aventus for a while. And I went for it. No sample or anything.

I was going to spray on a sample when I got the bottle today, but I smelled it through the cap, and the **** was heavenly.

It only gets better as it settles on your skin, the initial spray is a little too smokey/leathery for me but in about 15 minutes it's BALLGAME

You like the VIW?

Back
Top Bottom