Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Finally got some aventus and I really understand why it's so popular. When i've tested it out in store it never really showed its true potential when it's dried down and settled in is really where it shines. The longevity of the fragrance is definitely appreciated.

You got a PM Baise tonCanape smelled that GIT in the store and it was my girl's favorite.

Last edited:
atomizers are in, most if not all orders will ship by Friday. (Git, aventus, byredo, etc..)

Will have Creed Original Santal on deck next week as the mext split.

Thank you
atomizers are in, most if not all orders will ship by Friday. (Git, aventus, byredo, etc..)

Will have Creed Original Santal on deck next week as the mext split.

Thank you

Do you still have GIT? I'd like some had ones you about it

Anyone heard from Unique? PMd him a few times and nothing. Never got my Costa Azzura.
Same here...still waiting on my Costa Azzura split.

Haven't heard from him since April 19th.

We have been more than patient Unique....

Last edited:
I don't think he scammed y'all. I've had to wait quite a while before I got my splits from him before but I always got them eventually.

Need recommendations y'all, just ran out of Burberry touch, I also use ysl lhomme and Perry Ellis portfolio. What can y'all suggest, looking to spend less then $70 :frown:

Need recommendations y'all, just ran out of Burberry touch, I also use ysl lhomme and Perry Ellis portfolio. What can y'all suggest, looking to spend less then $70
frown.gif
I'd go to the mall and check some fragrances out, but then go online and see if you can get them for the cheap. A few good ones that are in your price range are

YSL - La Nuit De L'Homme

Dior Homme Intense

Versace Pour Homme

Spicebomb (Fall/Winter Scent)

Midnight In Paris (Fall/Winter Scent)

Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey

Mont Blanc Individuel

L'Eau d'Isse[h1]  [/h1]

Thinking about a Creed Spice & Wood split, prices would be $33/10ml in gold or silver travel atomizers. Or 20/30ml in sqaure glass decants.

Let me know fellas.

Last edited:

Quote:

Thats how I felt about it too.

I need to give it another try
The dry down on it actually turned out pretty good.

Trying to think of words to describe Millesime Imperial still...

Wow the Creed lineup hasn't disappointed me yet!

Need recommendations y'all, just ran out of Burberry touch, I also use ysl lhomme and Perry Ellis portfolio. What can y'all suggest, looking to spend less then $70 :frown:

I'd go to the mall and check some fragrances out, but then go online and see if you can get them for the cheap. A few good ones that are in your price range are

YSL - La Nuit De L'Homme
Dior Homme Intense
Versace Pour Homme
Spicebomb (Fall/Winter Scent)
Midnight In Paris (Fall/Winter Scent)
Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey
Mont Blanc Individuel

L'Eau d'Isse

[h1] [/h1]
Nice! Thank you!

SPLIT UPDATE

Alright fellars I know I'm not the most communicative dude via PM as of late, (I answered everybody, although I do put repeat ?'s on the back burner)

Everything is finally in hand; juice, atomizers, etc.. ALL packages are going out by Saturday afternoon, most of them this evening. Whether you reside in Honolulu, Alaska or Florida, you can expect them to arrive safe and sound at your doorstep Mon or Tues. If you are one that likes your order with a side of tracking. Just hit me up over the weekend for it, but please take note, that your package is "EN ROUTE" and by USPS standards should arrive Mon/Tues of next week.

Thank you 

SPLIT UPDATE

Alright fellars I know I'm not the most communicative dude via PM as of late, (I answered everybody, although I do put repeat ?'s on the back burner)

Everything is finally in hand; juice, atomizers, etc.. ALL packages are going out by Saturday afternoon, most of them this evening. Whether you reside in Honolulu, Alaska or Florida, you can expect them to arrive safe and sound at your doorstep Mon or Tues. If you are one that likes your order with a side of tracking. Just hit me up over the weekend for it, but please take note, that your package is "EN ROUTE" and by USPS standards should arrive Mon/Tues of next week.

Thank you 

Good looks, looking forward to trying GIT out and posting what I feel about it, I'm about out of HTTP, should be a nice replacement along with my current lineup

I'm not. Once my split of Scent of Peace For Him runs out I'm done with Bond No 9. They all end up smelling too synthetic after a while and I loved this fragrance the first 5-6 wearings. This last time it almost smelled musty smh.

SPLIT UPDATE

Thank you 
Once again, thank you for the samples, cant wait to try them. 

Where on the website?
Everytime I tried to order HTTP off the site the CC billing system doesn't like recognizing the 3 digits on the back of the cards.

They are doing it online with the promo code "refill" but I went to Saks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom